BeautyHacker

recommended clinic for breast augmentation

Hi Whyar,
Finding a board certified cosmetic surgeon who has plenty of experience in breast augmentation is vital to getting the results you desire. If you are planning to go to Manila, I recommend Dr Rino Lorenzo of The Renewed You Aesthetic Clinic. The good doctor is very accommodating and guided me when I had my BA done in the Philippines. I also know a couple of surgeons in Korea but I haven't personally tried their services. Good luck!

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank you so much
Glad I'm not the only one that thinks it's a ripoff yes it's 7k for teardrop and a breast lift meaning more work and more than implant placement this price is from the best top doctor in the U.S .if you are paying 12k to 15k usd in for breast implants in korea then you are better off going to the best plastic surgeons in Beverly Hills and that is a fact
Breast augmentation in korea should not be more than 3500k and I just rounded off. you can price on babitalk to see if what I say is true

• 3 weeks later...
Hi tkyu and others -
I'm interested in knowing more about your BA experience with Dr. Park, mind adding me on kakao: smokococo.

Thanks!

• 7 months later...
H
Hi! I tried adding you but it didn't work..

I wanted to ask if you went through with the surgery with Dr park and how it went if you did?

Hi everyone, I've scheduled my surgery date with Dr Park for this July and wanted to know if anyone else has had experience with him and how has post op been ? I am I little scared after reading about the infection story and just a lot of stories about tear drop implants rotating. I'm from Canada and it would be a pain if it rotated and I can't go back to get them fixed -.-"

My kakao is wonderbabe if it is easier to talk that way. THANKS!

• 2 months later...
hi, could you show me any pictures? im kinda interested on his clinic and did you get the tear drop or round implant? thanks :smile:

I did my BA at Deesse clinic with Dr Choi exactly about 10 weeks ago. I had 295cc teardrop implants and fat transfer. I started out as a 34B and now I am a 34D. I did fat transfer from my thighs to the upper poles of the breasts and the side boob areas for a more natural look and touch.

I paid a premium for both procedures totaling to 15 million won, but I have to say that I'm fully satisfied with the whole experience, from the start at the consultation to now, when I am pretty much almost fully healed at 10 weeks. The doctor and the clinic staff were great, pain was minimal, and I love love love my results.

My boobs look amazing and natural! No one has been able to notice that I had a BA done, not even my own mother.

wow so nice!!! congrats :smile: hahaha i'm thinking that getting breast filler might be less risky than surgery .. i'm afraid to go under the knife :sad:

Thanks! Yeah breast filler with your own fats is less invasive I guess, but according to what I've read on this forum and elsewhere, I think you would need multiple procedures of fat transfer before achieving the results that you want since only a certain percentage of the fats injected will remain in the breast area.

My doctor also told me that usually during the first fat transfer, only about 50% of the fats will remain. He said during the second time, more fats will retain, which will give a better result overall.

Finally I had breast augmentation a few days ago in Hyundai Aesthetics. I had consultations in wonjin and id, but I felt they are just like factories. T-T
I was recommended to visit this Hyundai aesthetics from locals, and so far even though I have swelling, I really like the result.
My doctor Lee yong woo spoke English fluently, and the staff were so nice. I will update you guys.

• 2 weeks later...
Bumping an old thread! Jw on why some of you would travel to Korea for BA? If anything, I actually would trust the U.S more than Kr for BA and the price is reasonable!
I got mines done in 2015 and that was in Boston, MA. I think the cost was around $8,500 and he was one of the best surgeon in the area for BA. I felt very comfortable and I LOVE my boobs now. If anyone would like more info, feel free to PM me, just figured I;d share so that some of you don't have to travel so far for it :smile:

Great to hear that you love your results! I can't answer for the others, but for myself, I went to Korea because I live in Asia and it's only a 2.5 hour flight to Seoul from where I am.

While doing my research prior to my BA, I've noticed that the US and Korea has different notions of what ideal breasts look like. It seems that the US surgeons seem to be more into larger round implants for a more noticeable 'implant' look, and according to what I've read online in several BA forums, they usually discourage patients from opting for the teardrop implants. Whereas in South Korea, most girls prefer a very natural look and much smaller sizes, with teardrop implants being commonly requested for. I guess it also depends on what aesthetic each woman is going for.

I do think that there are many skilled surgeons in the US though, and if I was living in the US I would have most probably considered going to a surgeon within the country first.

Ahh okay, makes sense! If you are already in Asia then might as well stick in that region haha.

And hmm, that's true that tear drop isn't as popular here but there is still a very good amount of doctors that do tear drop.. and the price is cheaper than KR even (Around $6-7k). While going to my consultations, I initially wanted tear drop but opted for the round shape instead. When upright/standing, the round shape gravitate downward like tear drop as well. I'm a petite girl and my round implants looks really natural (look I was going for) and not a lot of people can tell they are fake haha unless I wear a push up bra, then it comes off the "import model" look hahaha,which I don't mind for certain times.

• 1 year later...
Hello ☺️
I got confused ; Dr Kim were from which clinic ?

• 4 months later...
Hey, why dont you try Breast Augmentation In Philippines? :smile: Check out this link, both of you have same quest about implants.