BeautyHacker

recommended clinic for breast augmentation

Hi Guys. Im HoniGi form the Philippines. I was wondering if there are pinoys on this forum so we can able to talk about breast augmentation ph. I just want to share my back story as a woman who was not blessed with the perfect pair of boobs. I'm always insecure having small boobs tho I'm already on my late 20's. Many of my relatives commenting that it was running from our genes and I have nothing to do about it anymore. I was worry and insecure so I've decided to look and searched about breast augmentation ph(
https://www.pinoyexchange.com/discussion/949938/motiva-implants-philippines/)
At first, I was scared since the procedure was not as easy as applying magical cream on my breast. I did my best to look for the best surgeon in town and the best product since the implant will stay on my body Motiva was introduced by my doctor.

Right now... many people raise their eyebrow when they see me... I have these perfect set of boobs and they wanted to know how this miracle happened to me.

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...
Yes I also heard about Motiva. I had my breast augmentation in the Philippines also since its cheaper. You can also check this site for breast augmentation in korea.

Hi clowndebrozzo! I did my a long research regarding that matter and they had this "No reported rupture, capsular contracture, double capsule, or late seroma No reported rupture" :smile: I also looked for reviews because I have the implants now. I also asks some people from the country that same as Philippines climate like L.A/ Singapore that might some cases of motiva raptured happened and I got zero result.