BeautyHacker

My first PS experience with April31

Aww that's a shame (for me, lol), I had been planning to go around the same time but new info keeps cropping up and making me reconsider my choices. I was set on ID Hospital and a couple of others but then I read some worrying things on another thread about Dr. Park - their star surgeon. Anyway, which places have you narrowed your choices down to Katherine? Are you going to get the surgeries done simultaneously or one after the other?

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm currently in Korea too - have been here for 3 weeks already and will have another 44 days here - taking things slow and going for consultation and researching on all the necessary. I've been to 4-5 clinics and will be going for more. I think as a patient or anyone who is doing the surgery should do their whomework well. ^^ Once I am done visiting the clinics and go on consultations, I can post a little of my experience with the different clinics here ~~^^

My room mate just did her nose/jaw with April 31 and you know whattttttt! She is recovering surprisingly well! Her nose is also very well done by the dr. ! ^^ I had consultation with them too and met the dr as well.... I have still a few clinics to visit but April 31 is in definitely in my consideration list :biggrin:

Thanks for sharing, Shinenim! May I ask what other clinics you're also considering?

• 2 months later...
Hi, I'm new to the forum, and am seriously contemplating april31 and dream- do you have tips for negotiation???

• 1 month later...
Hey, may I know where did you remove your stitches in Singapore? I needa remove mine asap :/ My kakaoid is auddynam. Thank you!!

• 3 months later...
Hi Doloreslolita! Not sure if you still are around but if you are can you please add me on Kakao at babysevenohx? I'd love to chat some more about April31!

• 2 months later...
Hey Doloreslolita, It's great to hear about your pleasant experience with April31 since I'm doing my research for next year surgery when I turn 18 :smile: Would you mind sharing your before & after photos through Kakao? It would be really helpful for me, thank you.

Hi, I did my rhinoplasty last year at April 31. My recovery turned out well and I am satisfied with the post opt results. I have decided to go back to them for BA. What I like about them is their professionalism which makes me feel that I am in good hands. I really like the fact that they are never pushy during consultations and I don't feel pressurised by them.