BeautyHacker

My first PS experience with April31

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have just Kakao Brian yesterday to schedule a consultation w dr Kim. The id godsentdevil is still valid and Brian was very prompt in replying message :smile:

Hi Fashion Plastic, wish you speedy healing. And please do share your experience :biggrin:

Fashion Plastic, wish you speedy healing:smile: and plz do share your experience with us afterwards

I ended up getting a response this weekend, too. Best of luck with your consultation! :smile:

One month plus post-op: I'm about 80% happy with the nose right now. 20% still unsatisfied probably because the front tip is not as small as I would like yet. Hopefully, it will still continue to settle in and deswell. My only regret is that i shouldn't have told the doctor "not too high for nose bridge". I should have went higher. Right now, i feel like i'm resuming activities back to normal, been exercising~ Bridge feels hard now, and no more tenderness. Occasionally when I get out of the shower, my tip becomes reddish. Don't know why it's reddish...?

Hey there, Doloreslolita :smile: Thanks for sharing your experience, especially for reflecting on your specifications in hindsight. This is my first post after signing up and I'm really interested in April31 after a handful of positive mentions for rhinoplasty so I'm keen to know how well you're holding up!

Thanks for the appreciation there. :smile: I think i'm doing really fine, it feels like normal nose except i can't dig my nose. April31 told me i can already but my fingers r too wide for my nostrils and i'm just too paranoid and i'm better safe than sorry heh heh.

I just think that the front view of my nose should settle down more.. I'm giving it 2 months more to see how it goes.. then i'll feedback to the clinic. So far yes my tip has changed a fair lot from the previous nose i had. It's not round and bulbous anymore. But I want more out of this surgery. since I paid so much.

But yeah, so far 80% satisfied! Side looks great so far. The only thing holding me back about the side view is that i wish the tip was pointing up a little more.

Dolorestolita,
How does your nose look from front view? Are the nostrils showing? In my opinion, if your tip is pointing up, then your nostrils will be showed. That how my nose is. The side view looks so good with the S-line and all, however, I don't like how the nostrils showing in the front view.

You'll probably see a more refined tip when the swelling and rawness subsides. I know this isn't the same but comparing my nose during a time when my entire face is bloated (from i.e. water retention or in your case post-surgery) to a time when I'm well hydrated and eating properly, I feel the appearance of my nose doesn't need changing (all that much haha) and makeup will naturally apply better. Also, it takes just shy of a week for a bad pimple to properly heal up after popping it so considering the traumatic time your skin went through...

You know this already, but those are just some words to boost your morale!