BeautyHacker

My first PS experience with April31

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well of course I did! Just be sure to negotiate with all the clinics you go to. Hope everything works well for you in korea and best of luck!

Would you mind telling what % discount from the email-quoted price you were able to negotiate? Still working out my bargaining strategies right now :lol:

Thank you very much for your in-depth review!! :smile:

Btw, I don't think it's fair to blantly accuse others of promoting a certain clinic. With people like you stuffing words into others mouth, I'm not surprised if the number of reviews in general will gradually lessen. Why risk getting attacked online and spend the time typing it all out when all you wanted was to share your experience?

Even IF Doloreslolita and some reviewers ARE promoting them for personal gains, so what? Anyone considering ps should always do enough research themselves to know which clinics are good or bad and not decide based on one or two reviews. And of course practice some basic common sense. Just because someone else says a certain clinic is good, it doesn't mean it IS good or (s)he's a promoter.

Ultimately, it's your own face and whatever the decision, it should be what you think it's the best for yourself- what works for another may not work for you.

Cheers.

Once again, thank you for your review! As well as to the many others who have reviewed and shared your experiences, thank you for doing so even when there isnt a need to, they are much appreciated :heart:

i didn't get a promoter's vibe from dolores to be honest. I actually felt her review was genuine. Tho i will disagree with her that the changes to Dr Park's nose is small. I think it depends very much on the request of the patient and each individual case. I've seen 2 cases of dramatic changes by Dr Park. One of which is my nose. His work tends to be a very natural change but depending on the pre op nose, results can be very contrasting. My nose for example required reconstruction from extrusion. It was asymmetrical, bumpy and hooked. Now its smooth, symmetrical, more projected and has a ski slope or whatever you call it. Very natural looking but clearly a huge change from what it was before.

Also with Dolores its quite easy to authenticate her review. She said that Daphne is gorgeous right? Just ask her to describe Daphne. As in hair length, skin tone, estimated height, face shape. Several of us who've been to dream have already met Daphne so i'm sure dolores will get it all right seeing as she has been to a consultation there.

LOL. After doing nose I don't think it's possible to do a piggy nose. That's why when Korean celebrities want to prove their noses are natural, they always do the piggy nose. hahaha!

lol is that why ive seen some kpop celeb pics with them doing piggy nose lol. I always though they did it as a joke on variety shows hahahaha. Btw if ure nose is cartilage u can do piggy nose. I had diced ear cartilage before and it worked. Now mine is ultra soft silicone and i can do a semi piggy nose. Oh god this conversation is getting stupid now lol

LOL is phreak trying to test me on Dream? Well daphne has brown hair with nicely drawn brown eyebrows. She has an amazing nose height which she told me she's done fillers and her husband doesn't allow her to get implants. Daphne is super cute and funny and I really liked her :smile: very professional as well.

I can't personally vouch now for the piggy nose thing. I mean, i wouldn't even be a guinea pig for you guys on that LMAO. And thanks Somerville and Couture for the very kind heads up. I mean, I think I kinda sounded too excited lol! If any of you still want my review let me know. I'll be happy to post, and the reason I posted were mainly for the kakao friends who knew me even before my surgery like Susaki.

My posts are for your own discretion. I don't think it's fair to be quick to assume and judge things the way they are presented. Also, make sure this attitude doesn't carry its way to korea. Make sure you inspect their blogs, their Facebook, twitter whatever there is, read up on reviews before deciding on clinics. Another word of advice if SOME of you want to be a promoter in the name of sponsored plastic surgery, be very careful. I wouldn't even want to be sponsored because it's my own face.. And I only have a nose, not 2! Just save up, fork out your own money and do a thorough research and add some friends here on kakao.

I just came back to Singapore and I still have stitches and dressings in my nose, so I can't judge my nose right now at all. I had to return early, and the stitches just feel a little weird but fine. Anyway, I got a 10% off. I don't know how much you are quoted. I believe clinics tend to have different quotes all the time due to the season or whatever reasons. Good luck!

Anna, I think you know enough what it feels to be really depressed after a botched job. I wish you all the best in your choice!