BeautyHacker

Why Korea for Plastic Surgery?

To prepare for my surgery in Korea, I have been exercising, of course, but also taking:
Multi vitamins
Bromelain
Vitamin c
Vitamin a
Zinc
Protein
Chlorella
And of course, drinking plenty of water

I've prepared Arnica Montana, Liquid acetaminophen and muscle relaxers for after surgery (vicodin makes me throw-up). (cont'd)

• Replies 252
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Also for my trip, since I will be alone, and most likely will have the jaw surgery, I'm preparing my meals, as I know that I won't be able to eat solids. I suppose I could buy everything there but it's really expensive in Korea (I heard), plus I can't read Korean and probably won't have the time to shop before surgery. I've prepared protein powder, meal replacement powder, Ensure powder, Fiber and a crap load of baby food. I also have my sippy cup, pill crusher, blender and needle-less syringes (for taking my medication). I heard that it's very difficult to use a straw after jaw surgery. I know I won't heal well if I'm not getting all the necessary nutrients. So, I'm going into it as prepared as I can be. (cont'd)

Lastly, I've purchased a product called Cool Jaw which is a head wrap with pockets for ice packs for jaw surgery patients. Since, I'm probably getting my eyes and cheeks done, as well, I've purchased an Ice facial mask.

I think I'm prepared! Anyone want to add anything i may have not thought of?

thank you very much for making this post!

i'd say besides protein powder we can as well bring gluten-free quick oats, soup powder, and mini-cooker!

I have a question though, why is it difficult to use (straws) after Jaw surgery? how long do u think until we can open our mouth normally?

whoever u go to, stay away from Dr Charles S Lee. was trying to look for korean style surgeons in the US as well before deciding on korea, read so much bad reviews about him.

Wow!! like,, for how long?? becuz im planning to do v-line and 28 days gonna do breast surgery in another country under general anesthesia, i need to be able to open my mouth at the time fir the GA tube :sad:

I'm not sure if you'll have the same problem with the V-Line actually. I was talking about the Double Jaw surgery. I don't think you'll have a problem. You should definitely bring it up during your consult. When are you going to Korea? Have you decided on your clinic yet?

im gonna be there in 31 september or 1st of october.. i wanna do v-line / forhead and high cheeks fat graft / complete nose surgery with oteostomy (no implant tho) / facial lipo / v-lift. probebly fix the dark circles under my eyes as well. and 29 days later im flying to the states for Breast implant revision.

im still having a hard time choosing a clinic becuz one clinic is good at something and another clinic is good at other things that i wanna do. im soo confused.

im trying to find clinics that do v-line without screws or use dissolvable screws becuz i dont wanna put forign objects in my face im scared from infection. i mean its my face if anything goes wrong i cannot hide it under my clothes. so im rily frustrated and still searching and trying to decided. i've been wanting to do these surgeries for yrs and my time off work is limited so i wish that i can do all these surgeries this time and get over with it already lool.

im gonna have a BA revision with Dr Pousti /San Diego. i chose him becuz he seems go be rily good with the Internal Bra technique that fixes bottomed out implants, my implants are 6 months and never enjoyed them unforntunately, done with another surgeon in my country. implants placed too low. im half arab and half asian ^^

I am aware of Dr. Pousti. I've seen his before and after pictures and I agree with you. I think he's very good. I also considered him for my breast re-augmentation but I think I may do them in Korea.

i wished im living in san diego :smile:
which area ur staying at?
yeah dr pousti have alot of good reviews and i love his work as per what i've seen on his website. and it seems like he is pretty reputable too. hes qoute is sort of expensive but im like (anything to fix my boobs lol) so i didnt argue about e price. if u dont have any serious complication i guess its alright to have it in korea. may i ask why di u wanna have a revision? is it to fix a complication or just changing size?