BeautyHacker

Why Korea for Plastic Surgery?

sorry i have no idea T_T i don't think i will before i have visited all the clinics, reading things online just makes me feel more confused..... good luck!!! i hope your consultation and surgery goes well ^_^

• Replies 252
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh, I want to do rhinoplastic in WonJin. And you?
Why Korea for my plastic surgery? Because I am VietNamese. I have a Asia face, I can't go to ThaiLan or America because style beauty not suitable with my face. And you can see picture before vs after of big star Korean, you will see they are so beutiful after plastic surgery.

Hello! Newbie here :smile: I just have one question regarding this topic..to a Caucasian, would you still recommend Korea? I would like my nose tip more refined and the length shaved down a little bit, just to give it a smoother, straighter appearance (also, it droops noticeably when I smile and I hate that). I know that Asian and Caucasian noses differ greatly, but Korean PS is supposed to be much more advanced and cheaper as well, so I'm leaning towards that.
Also, I'm looking for a very natural looking breast augmentation. In this case I don't have much doubt that Korean surgeons will do a good job as I have a very slender, small frame. However, are American surgeons better in that particular field?

Hi! I did my V-line surgery yesterday at JK, the doctor was Dr Kim Sung-sik and he spent 3 hours on my surgery. The physical pain and discomfort is really very tough, yesterday after surgery I was quite miserable and wondering why I chose to subject myself to this. But I think the first 24 hours is the worst, after that pple start to feel better.

Anyway JK is really a great place to consider, in my opinion. Top-class service. I wrote more details on the 'Best plastic surgery clinics in Korea' thread. But I've read nice things about places like TLPS and Pitangui too. Hope u find a good clinic and a good doctor!

thx ^^ i'm so happy your first impression is a good one ^^ hopefully your results will be amazing and everything you wished for ^_^ how much did you pay? did they show you b/a? did you get x-rays b/a? i read ur experience in Korea's thread so nice you didn't huahuahua so much like some people that come off as paid reviewers! you paid 9000, sg or us $? us & expensive, 9.7M won!! sg$ 7.7M won still expensive but more normal price range if it's square jaw + chin~ for only chin really expensive... sorry just read your other post, us$? I hope it was at least square jaw + chin, otherwise it's 伪伟多expensive... you only got v-line? will you get more?

Hi, for my V-line it was both square jaw+chin, and was US $9000. It's abit more expensive than what ID quoted me, which was 9million won or about US$8500. Yeah US9k is quite a lot, but they provide services like my own English translator and also a few post-surgery laser treatments to help swelling, so i'm ok with the price. :smile:

Yeah they did tests like X-rays, blood test, and one more test that I can't remember haha. The x-ray is important cos they need to see where your nerves are, must avoid the nerves during surgery.

Hehe I just give my honest opinion, I would never wanna mislead anyone because choosing a clinic is such a Huge important decision. And I won't be getting any more surgery for the near future, although one day I may consider a boob job. But maybe not because I heard that the recovery is even more painful than V-line, and V-line already involves lots of pain :sad: Plus usually pple need to have more than 1 breast augmentation surgery, as it's quite common to have to replace the implants in 10-15 years due to implant hardening. So i'm quite reluctant to have implants.

When are u considering going to korea? :smile:

Oh btw I forgot to say that JK didn't show me a simulation for after-photos, they said they used to do that but stopped because it's just simulation and doesn't really show that accurately the results. But the doctor showed me exactly how much of my jaw and chin he could reduce. :smile:

ok but afterwards you got xray or not? :smile:

I'm in Seoul--in Seocho which is part of Gangnam. But I'm already staying at Hotel Cello Seocho, until 21st Dec.

When are u reaching? It's soo cold now, abit below zero degrees Celsius. I just spent 1 hour walking around outside and it's freezing. But I think it's good for recovery, when u walk around it's like putting an ice pack on your face, lol

So your leaving Korea on the 21st dec?

Yeah probably. I thought about extending for 2 more days for sightseeing, but I'd have to buy another plane ticket, and it costs about SG$700. :sad: So probably I'll leave on 21 Dec.

Good luck with your surgery!

I just had my fat grafting surgery today, and I heard there's some sort of really strong de-swelling medicine from Singapore, how u taken them before?