BeautyHacker

Why Korea for Plastic Surgery?

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 252
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm going to have breast surgery in march too. Which dr are you going to? Maybe we can exchange notes. If two go together can get good discount :smile:

I'm Caucasian, American & I'm going to Korea for facelift & fat grafting because I think they do a better job of it over there. I've wanted forehead & paranasal augmentation for years because I could see that in pictures of women I found beautiful, that was what was different about their faces, but when I talked to doctors about it they all told me it was strange & dangerous & nobody does that. Well, in Korea everybody does it.
Now that my face is starting to age I've noticed that the area below my cheekbones is getting more hollow, but doctors always inject fillers right onto my cheekbones which makes the problem worse & they tell me there's nothing that can be done about what I'm asking for. Again, in Korea everybody's doing it.
I've spent over $10,000 on fillers & Botox over the past several years for temporary results that sometimes turn out looking awful. Sometimes they make me look like I'm a decade older. Also, I don't think facelifts over here are very good. I don't think women ever really look younger afterward. That's probably because their skin is pulled tighter, but it's just stretched over a boney face. In Korea they seem to understand that fullness is essential to a youthful face & they seem to know how to use autologeous fat for that instead of stiff fillers that make your skin look a little blue.
I got my breasts done here because I think this is the best place for it, but not for everything. So that's why I'm going to Korea for plastic surgery.

I will definitely share the experience w/ photos, but I won't be going until April or May. My birthday is in June, and I want to have it done & relatively healed before then.

I am also thinking of going around that time but simply perform fat graft in the first place and back for facelift by fall. If you add me in skype mei60ling we can msg there. I cannot pm people I guess cos I am still new. Take care.

hi can you provide me with advice for nose and eyes?

• 2 weeks later...
Which clinic do you have in mind. I'm on my way to K this May. Can you Kakao me quick2014. Thank

• 2 weeks later...
It depends on what you want. Check out the "Best Plastic Surgery Clinic in Korea" thread and also the "Ultimate PS resource guide" to get an idea of the clinics and style of work they do. There are lots of clinics and everyone has different opinion on what's good, some people like dramatic change/style and others like a more natural look. It's better to do the research yourself so that you get the style you want, also to make sure it's a clinic your comfortable with. Definitely check out those threads, they will help you.

Hi there,

Have you decided of which clinic for your PS. I'm going in May. Please PM me:smile:

Thank you Yoshiee!! I have scheduled an appointment with Teuim. Fingers crossed!!!

• 3 weeks later...
dear soongsister,
would you mind to share your experience in korea and which clinic you have been visited before?
i would like to know more about which clinic safe and has good doctor to go before i go to korea,thank you.if you have kakao please add me indo28
im looking forward to hear from you