BeautyHacker

Why Korea for Plastic Surgery?

• Replies 252
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

HI, will u be considering Teiump for eyelid surgery? if you do, let me know, i am going seoul on 10th July.

There is something alluring about Korea to me. I don't know if I should go since I am Caucasian and I can probably just find someone who is used to doing Caucasian faces locally. I guess I'm just having wishful thoughts after looking at the before and afters of Korean clinics :heart: So pretty. That's just my reason. Also, I need jaw surgery and surgery in Korea is like 1/3 the price it is here (since mine isn't covered by my insurance).

• 2 weeks later...
Hi LeeNhi and Linda, when will both of you go to Korea? I will go this August. Want to meet up and hang out together after the surgery? ;)

• 2 weeks later...
I'm thinking about going to Korean at the end of October 2013. Anyone else might want to join me? I'm an Chinese American male. I'm considering doing my eyes, nose, and maybe chin? Not sure where to go. Thinking about Cinderella, JW, because they have the 3D scan. Any other clinics have the 3D scan? I feel that the clinics with the latest technology might have the best surgeons? Any advice would be appreciated.
I actually would not mind having a complete change for the better. That would be shocking but exciting!

3D scans means more radiation, which equates to INCREASED risk of CANCER. Unless you're in your 60s or 70s, it's not to be taken lightly. They only have it to attract patients and make more money. Having the latest equipments doesn't mean the doctors are top notch.

Start by reading as many of the older posts as you can the draw your own conclusion. Ask specific questions if you need to be you need to do your own leg work first. If you get spoon fed and something goes wrong that would be stupid. Just saying.

Hi, im planning to have eyelid surgery & nose job this September 9th in Seoul.. any suggestion on where to get them the best.. my bf ask me to go to JK Hospital, cause it has ISO (International Standards) but I'm still open for suggestions and I want to search for more info :smile: thx before

I am planning on having a mini v line procedure done to change the length and width of my chin at the end of July. I am a new member though and won't be able to make a thread for a few more days.

I looked at TL, grand, and ID hospital so far. It's all sooooo confusing trying to figure out who is going to be the best surgeon from way over here in the states! I have a friend that has been to Korea a few times... hopefully he can give me some sort of perspective.

Hi all,

I/m heading to Seoul on 8th and need someone to share a hotel room with me from 11th-17th July. I have a 50% off on 5 star hotel near gangnam area and should be able to get 1 at $100 per night +/-. I'm a guy and heading for revision surgery, my last trip i shared with 2 girls and no problem. You can message me and I'll tell you why.

Thanks.