BeautyHacker

Why Korea for Plastic Surgery?

Hi, I'm planning to go as soon as possible but am looking for someone to go with for moral support. I'm currently shopping for a doctor and am leaning towards Dr. Park at Oz clinic.

• Replies 252
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For anyone who want to go yo Korea for plastic surgery or want to have a certain feedback on a few clinic you can pm me eg jw , jk, and wonjin . You can also asked me on other question if I know I shall answer your question .

For those who wish to go to korea for pa pleas be extra careful they are not very good at keeping promise from the medical coordinator to the clinic or the marketing manager . Just becareful it doesn't mean that you don't go there for ps but I have really bad experience that is all

Hi, i am planning to do my eyes, nose and lipo on lower part at either Shimmian, View , Wonjin chungdam u, or OZ ,would appreciate any before and after pictures as reference. can anyone who done n experience, kindly send it to [email protected]

TQ

Hi Soong sister,

If i remembered it correctly, u were one of them who is going to korea for ps fm 18 jun to 5 jul. Did u hv ur surgery done? Sorry to hear that u had bad experience, how was ur surgery? are u happy with it?

Hi Soong Sister,
What is your bad experiance and at which clinic?

Mind to share my email [email protected]

Oh glad to hear that many of the hospital there already have ISO. I will visit a few hospital for consultation, to be sure which clinic I want to do the surgeries.. Thanks Soong Sister ^^

For anyone who have a plastic surgery problem and wish to file a complaint to authority perhaps you can try [email protected]
Tel 0234237023.
Someone share with me but I am not sure and haven't use it before and I am not sure whether it is genuine . No harm try for those who is lost and still in Korea and seek help urgently .

There is another center perhaps can check it out Khidi medical call center 82-215-767-129. It is share by another forumer who told me they can assist to help the victims of ps surgery to file a complaint. Check out yourself as I am not sure .

I have visited Seoul most recently in 2012 and can tell you that PS is so prevalent in their culture. There are some 'popular', some really natural, some really fake, and some really 'perfect' noses. It's understandable that people go to Seoul for PS cuz the proof is in the pudding. Walking along the streets of Seoul has made me want to get my revision there too!

Translator will take at least 10% of the surgery cost . What pissed me off is some of them is not very helpful and if they fail to earn the commission from you then their attitude towards you can be very rude. I have also learn that do not tell your medical coordinator what is your occupation because they will know whether you are well to do. When you are at the clinic they don't really stand at your side to negotiate the price in fact your surgery cost is 20% higher . And when you are in trouble they only help you half way. During the negotiation with the clinic for refund and compensation, I doubt that my medical coordinator stand on my side , in fact she is finding an easy way out instead of helping me .

Originally I thought it is better to have a translator to accompany you and help you when you are in trouble but they are not . The problem with Korea is all the medical coordinator is not at strictly regulated and they can be rude towards their client and yet they can get away .

guys im traveling alone to korea for PS and planning to have major surgeries and i know this sounds like a baby of me but i need a private nurse or care giver to stay beside me and help me prepare meals and wake me up for my meds etc and charges per day or week, where can i find one that is honest, experienced and speaks english?