BeautyHacker

Scandal at JW beauty clinic, anyone heard about it?

I totally agree with this. I know clinics pursue those who say bad things about them after their surgery. Let alone some blatant lie IN FRONT of their clinic. It'd be just easy to call the police and detain her right then and there if this is truly the case.

Secondly, I don't believe any competitor and their worker will actually destroy someone's face to blackmail another. Also, the before and after pic look like the same person to me. B/A pics of Angelababy look more like two different people than in this case. The features (most importantly the ears) are all there and seems to be all hers.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I heard JW is currently going through legal proccess on this case. Anyways, no matter what the story is, this girl hasn't been completely honest in the Chinese blog either. I stay neutral towards this story.

Actually I emailed JW but they didn't reply. Feel like they really screw up the girl's face but want to deny it

LOL This is really judgemental to jump from 'didn't reply my email' to a conclusion of 'they screwed up someone's face and denying it'

I should have added that I've been exchanging with JW by email for a long time. They answered to all of my emails except for the last one asking about the scandal :smile:
Since there's no explanation from them, everyone has her opinion you know

• 3 weeks later...
Hey guys, I think I found more information on the case...I'm not 100% sure though. It looks like JW left a response in Korean and Chinese for the unsatisfied girl. I tried google translating it into English but it's really broken. If any of you guys can translate/give a summary it'd be a big help! Regardless of this 'scandal' I'm still interested in having a consultation with JW.

http://www.soyoung.com/p8704

I never realized translation is such a tough job..... Here you go, Dr Seul's reply to the Chinese girl Weikun. Some of the medical terms might not be correctly translated and he kept switching from second person to third person, so a bit weird. I've tried my best.

=================================

I am Dr Seul from JW plastic surgery hospital.
I'm writing this letter in Korean, translated into Chinese by my hospital staff. I do not know how much of my true heart can be accurately expressed.
Staff reported to me that Jin Weikun (靳魏坤) uploaded this article, and it makes me feel very sad.

I thought although we are from different countries, speaking different languages, people's heart are interlinked. I do not know why there's such misunderstanding.

When I saw Weikun for the first time in Shanghai during candidate selection, I made​ a commitment. I was determined to cure her injured body and soul, I want to give her hope ......

Numerous failure in previous breast augmentation left her with huge scar, deformed breasts, necrosis and depression of areola and nipples. In addition, we believe it is necessary to perform greatest face improvement to fulfil her dream to become an artist. We decided to choose her.

We strongly believe that JW is the definite choice for multiple complicated procedures like these. Since the set-up of our hospital in 2000, we proved ourselves, not with advertisements, but with our surgical abilities and outcomes. JW is a respectable hospital among doctors. You've came to our hospital, and you know that there are 10 JW medical professionals who are experts in different fields. Many Korean and overseas doctors came to study our advanced technology, because JW doctors actively participate in research and academic activities as well as international conferences. We also have the latest equipment and facilities.

Since Weikun is only staying in South Korea for a short period of time, we make huge effort to carry out all procedures in three phases.

We helped you to find out some of your shortcomings that you are not even aware of, hoping to help you to the greatest degree.

All operations are carried out for free during your stay, we were talking and laughing together during dinner in the hospital cafeteria, remember?

Weikun's surgical procedures provided by JW for free:

Breast scar removal, breast lift surgery, nipple and areola recostruction using methods for breast cancer patients. In order to correct the collapse and deformed breasts, we conducted a contracture remission surgery and autologous fat transplant. Usually, such​surgery takes a few months, but due to the limited time you have, we used the highest technology for your surgery.

Facial surgery: ptosis correction surgery and eyelid surgery, open eyes, nose surgery, cheekbones reduction, jaw reduction, open-bite correction (JW performed complicated wedge-shaped osteotomy narrowing bottom chin, and jaw angle correction), T-osteotomy and V-Line to correct the problem lines and depression, we also conducted a bone transplant surgery. Furthermore, in order to correct and improve the existing flat forehead asymmetry, we've performed a facial fat grafting. This is because just reduction surgery cannot fully correct your original facial bone asymmetry.

All these operations should cost a huge sum of money.

Your breasts are almost beyond repair due to inflammation and necrosis. But JW successfully repaired, to retrieve a woman's life. In addition, your eye surgery is very successful, your eyes become brighter and refreshing.

Here I will explain for the un-satisfied aparts:

Narrow cheekbones and square face (mandibular) surgery did not have a problem. Our hospital has a variety of different blade sizes, and there will be no errors. The asymmetry now is caused by the swelling, and it will not be visible over time.

Of course, your original bones asymmetry is impossible to be resolved through just bone surgery.

As a whole, the vertical lines of your left and right face is long. the position of your eyes are different. The left side of your mandible was much longer, that's why the bite itself is tilted. The centre of your upper and lower jaws are not straight.

Most people have some degree of asymmetry. The surgical goal is not to completely fix the asymmetry, but to improve on this basis.

Recent 3D CT technology is very advanced. You do not need to be an expert to have a simple evaluation. But think about it, your bones are covered by flesh while undergoing surgery. We don't rely on our naked eyes to perform the surgery, instead we use endoscope and special lights to make it more precise.

General nasolabial folds can be corrected by partial silicone graft, but due to your bone surgery, the prosthesis into the mouth might cause inflammation. For safety reasons, although it is a difficult surgery, we used the mandibular bones to graft and re-transplant into your nasolabial folds. Since the bone cut from your left and right mandible are of different size, we tried our best to determine using the bone shape, and transplant to the deepest location. The depth of the deepest location on your left and right sides are different from the beginning.

You don't need to worry about the asymmetric shape of the tip of the chin. I've done my best to make the shape of your jaw symmetry, and your problem will be solved once the swelling comes down. There's also no issue regarding the bone shaving of your lower jaw. Your chin originally have different degree of downward tilt, while your zygomatic bone is symmetrical, the degree of swelling is not the same. So the asymmetry will improve over time.

CT shows the implant in your nose looks a bit crooked, which we acknowledged. We asked the dean in charge of your nose surgery, he said it wasn't crooked before your leave Korea. Our guess is, you might have a habit to sleep sideways, other reasons which led to the deterioration? Now the crooked nose is not so obvious, if in the end the problem is visible, we can correct it with a very simple way.

We promised you after the program, that you come to our hospital for your second fat grafting and nipple for free. The retouching should be done a few months later. If needed we will correct the nose as well. Also, if after swelling, your facial contours or nasolabial folds still have minor asymmetry, we can correct it using fat grafts.

I understand you may have a lot to worry about, and contacted our staff. I here apologize to you if she answered a little late, I hope you can understand. As you can see our hospital, are busy during working hours and we have many Chinese and foreign patients. The manager who is responsible for your case was in a car accident and was diagnosed with a concussion, and has been away from work for days.

You said you've been treated as a lab rat? These words are way too much. We never treat our customers as experiments, because we do not need to. We have sufficient knowledge and experience. JW genuinely and sincerely wished to help you, but you responded with such nonsense, this makes us very sad. If you agree, I will publicize your before and after photos, to let everyone see how much you really have miraculously improvement.

Of course we understand that your past failure surgical trauma has caused you such fear, I can understand your anxiety, but please understand our true heart. I worked till very late today, but my heart is really blocked with discomfort, so I wrote this long article. Without noticing, it's already 3am.

I hope we can smile ti each other happily when we reunit in Shanghai.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
wow that was one long story..
but it seems like doctor who wrote on the blog seems pretty honest and trying to talk to her
Who knows the real story between them
I wonder why she doesn't say anything about that reply though after all that

Also is it just for me that she got a lot improved compared to pre-op pic?
and for the lips i think everyone can pretend to be like that if they want to

I want to be neutral but just curious and puzzles do not fit in from her story