• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I emailed them regarding liposuction and these are the following quotes given:
upper arm-KRW 3,750,000
thigh-KRW 6,000,000
liposuction AB-KRW 6,000,000

I wanted to know what machine they used for liposuction and what post op treatments are included but they haven't gotten back to me. 365mc quotes much lower price

I had a thigh liposuction procedure done there and after 6 months the fats are already back and it was never very good to begin with (the result)... I think 365mc maybe would be better (though I only did arm lipo there and not sure about their thigh lipo result-365mc) But for the Line, i think it is not worth it.... Their post-op care is excellent though! Hopefully this helps!

Interesting, sorry your not happy with your results. Plastic surgery is suppose to wow us from he beginning or at least 6 months. Thank you for sharing your experiences. Are they going to fix it?

Anyone experience other procedures? Or received quotes?

I haven't got the time to complain and ask them about it... I just did it in January and now (July) my thighs are pretty much back to square one :sad: They could just say that it's because of my diet, etc... though I don't think it is. I had my arm lipo at 365mc and it turns out great, but then again the fats in my arms are smaller compared to my thighs...

My friend had a fat graft there and thigh lipo too, but I'm not sure where she is now since I haven't got the time to logged in and back to the forum... She's gone from my kakao now so I can't give much info about their fat graft as well... All i can say is they have a really good post-op care! Very pro :smile:

This is stupidly expensive! 365mc laser assist lipo costs around 1.5-2m won per part (outter and inner thighs considered 2 parts) and JW around 2000-2500 USD per part. If you are not looking to have other procedures done, just go to 365mc. It's a obesity centre and expert in weight loss afterall.

• 3 weeks later...
Anyone heard of the line clinic ?is it good ? I was quoted by the line 3 million won for heart line full face fat graft , is it a reasonable price ?i like their B&A pics, I was thinking to get eyes surgery and FG done there.

Ps: sorry for my English ,I speak chinese all the time

Yea ,it's two different clinic . At first TL was in my list , I got quoted 3.8 million won for FG ,but after I heard their bad reviews from this forum , I straight removed from my list ,now I'm considering the line clinic, the quote cheaper price and nice B&A pics ,but I did not get any reviews from here .