BeautyHacker

365mc LAMs Lipo?

So i've been interested in this non surgical lipo method by 365mc. Been combing different sources but its all marketing which doesn't even explain the technique. Does anyone have any information on the Lams? How is it performed? What medical technique is utilized and is fat extraction even? I e-mailed them but have yet to receive a reply :S

• 2 weeks later...
So they finally responded to my email. This is what they said:

---------

We recommend LAMS to patients who wants get rid off small area, do not want to do surgery or can not do surgery some reasons.
(eg. for thigh, just get rid off very small amount of fat on outer thigh.)
it is not a surgery so we just take out 100cc of fat whoever they have more fats. We take out fat with Sylinge through Canuula. Thats why it does not matter the sizes and area.
As the all the procedures, it does give you result immediately, but you can see the fat we take out from your concerned area.
After we take out fat then we insert very powerful medical liquid to destroy surrounding fat so after treatment it does not have any swells just volume from medical liquid.
We do not have any side effects. if it does have then we do not do for patients.

New Evolution-LAMS
LAMS[Local Anesthetic Minimal-invasive lipo-Suction]
This is a new type of obesity treatment method that integrated strong points of liposuction and non-surgical treatment with powerful know-how techniques of 365mc
Process
Tunneling: Forming discharged tunnel by applying physical shock so that it helps to discharge in dept of fat
Extracting Fat: immediately extract fat where you concerned of
Dissolving Surrounding: Dissolve surrounding of extra fats by inserting specialized medical liquid for lipolysis
Extracting Dissolved Fat: Through the optimized aftercare treatment, it helps to discharging extra dissolved fats quickly from the body
Cycle: Once a month
Costs: 1 time 1,080,000KRW ($1,080)

---------------

So what they have yet to answer is what exactly is the medical liquid they use? I am concerned it might be the same stuff they use for lipodissolve which can be dangerous. Im also curious as to how much volume from the medical liquid the patient can expect and how long it will take to subside. Also 100cc of fat is practically nothing but then davinicci said they don't charge by the 100cc but by the area so hopefully that is the case. Thoughts anyone? Im no lipo patront so im not surw what to expect with this procedure

Not much to value add here, but watching your progress with interest. Good luck with this procedure K, and let us know how it goes!

100cc does seem quite little though....I'm not sure how much impact it would make, unless they really do it by area? Keep us updated!!!!

Haha yea they quote me by parts instead of cc. But not sure if it's because I've told them I'm not fat and BMI is 20.5%... Why's lipodissolve solution dangerous?

If they just suck out fat from a spot, will it look uneven? So if I want to lose fat on my thighs evenly, they'll have to extract from inner and outter thighs??

And did they do anything to firm up your skin afterwards? So your scar is just like a needle hole?

errr ill show u what i just received this morning....

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
We had some issues that the prices of LAMS is increased.

1) Is the 1,080,000KRW per 100cc or per area cost? Because 100cc of fat is nothing, it won't make a significant difference. If the price is per area, then it would be make more sense.
-> The costs are 1,540,000KRW for 100cc and we are only take out 100cc (50cc each side) and separated area.
(eg, if you are concerning about whole abdomen( Upper/ Lower/ Love handle) : 1,540,000 x 3= 4,620,000krw

->This is not the surgical procedures, it is non-surgical procedures. The purpose of LAMS is for the customers who are not comfortable with anesthesia, incisions, not much fat to take out.
-> As the non-surgical, it is the big amount of fat we take out due to you can not see how much fat has been destroy with any kind of non-surgical treatment.
-> Even though, this is very little amount, it helps to sculpt body shape more nicer.

If you have enough time to do aftercare treatment, it will helps more to making body sculpting. ( once a week, 3 times for a month)

2) Is there any downtime for LAMs? As in can i get it done and then the next day resume my dance practice and exercise? Or do I need to rest for a week?
-> You do not need to worry about this issues, the advantage of LAMS is:
-you do not need to worry about any anesthesia and incisions
-you do not need to have any recovery time, you can do whatever you want to right after LAMS
-No pain, No need to wear garment, no bruises, no swall (just volume of medical liquid that helps to destroy fat cell end of LAMS procedures)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So.......im thinking now its not too economical with the way they do the pricing. Plus they increase the damn price after launching for only a month! lol. Im a bit reluctant to try it now unless i come across real patient experiences on this. Cos i want to do my love handles but 50cc on each side is NOTHING. And if the liquid they use is lipodissolve im definitely not doing it cos there's a reason why many surgeons have stopped administering it cos of side effects

Hi! thanks so much for responding! I would like to ask a few questions

Is it your needle mark a flat one or is there a bit of a scar forming?

What is the after treatment? And have you noticed any visible changes? Is it slight or significant?

Oh and did you happen to find out what is the medical liquid they use to disrupt the remaining surrounding fat?

thanks!