BeautyHacker

PS Preparation and Sharing Experiences - No promoter!

Make sure to bring a photo shopped version of your face to Korea so that they have an idea of what you are looking for. Either on your phone or printed out in color. With a before/after.

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@kplove thanks for the tip! I'll do that... meanwhile my plan is also to show the doc what I want by sticking q tips up my nostrils and pushing the tip up to the projection I want lol. plus a caliper to pinch and measure the width in mm's of my nose bridge and the length of the eye crease at the position I want it at lol! I like to get technical hehe

Haha good idea! I'm not as technical as you, but i did something similar to pull out my tip and then took a pic. Especially from the side, it will be a more realistic before after than photoshop.

I'm thinking about getting two jaw and jaw contouring surgery at the same time--not only because it reduces the price, but also because I've heard people say the more surgeries you get at different times, the greater the risk that one of them will go wrong.

From people who have some experience here, is it a bad idea to get both two jaw and jaw contouring surgery done at the same time? Especially since two jaw is extremely risky? :sad:

From what I understand, two jaw and contouring can be done at the same time, but you are correct, it is not a surgery to take lightly. All surgeries regardless of when they are done have risks.

This list is so useful!! I'm definitely going to steal it to use for myself. I think they're saying kakao :lol: x Jenna

• 2 weeks later...
I am looking into fat grafting too! Actually I'm going to Seoul in May and I'll be visiting Banobagi, Regen, Item, and JW for consultations...my appointments are booked already. ^_^ I liked their results for fat grafting/other photos too. I would say Banobagi is my top choice, then Item, then the other two? I don't know about Regen actually...some of their after photos too fake. I feel like they're very fond of the overfilled puffy face look, haha.

Regen quoted me 3.5 million won for full face fat grafting--seems a bit high? I am still waiting on responses from the others.

I don't want a v-line, but I would like mandible contouring--however I'm too scared. Also I'm not sure how much that would cost...but probably around the same as v-line?

What clinics have you looked into? Quotes?

How is the fat graft settling so far? For facial contouring, did you see a huge difference?

I am mainly interested in those procedures. However, I really like my face and don't want a large difference---would like slight jaw shaving and fat graft. I don't want to look like a different person, just a younger version of myself, hahaha.

Also, how much did they charge you for facial contouring and fat grafting if you donn't mind me asking?

Good choice of clinics you have got..they are similar to mine. I have seen some good results for FC from them (:
Regen is overpriced and hasn't had a very good name, since it is one of the really big clinics (I don't know the legibility of these opinions though, so don't quote me on it!).
Facial contouring is usually between 6~8m KRW from what I have read and been quoted..it depends on the clinic and your discounts and situation.
Fat grafting is usually between 1.5~2.5m KRW, so you have had a really overpriced quote from REGEN.

Hey Cakemonster! Those are on my "to consult" with list, too. Out of curiosity, which surgeons did you request for fat graft at each of those? (Or are you just planning to take whoever they assign you?)

Yeah, Regen is actually the last choice on my list. I don't like their overly puffy fat graft results, although it looks good on some people. Blogger bongqiuqiu looks good, but I think it looks REALLY different from her former face. That might be what some people want but I just would like to achieve a more subtle enhancement with fat graft.

I figured they quoted me extremely high because all the prices I've read that people ended up paying are significantly less. I hope I can be successful in bargaining with the clinics too!

The fat graft looks great now. I think those procedures would be pretty effective in make you look younger. Since my surgeries, I have received several comments on how I now look much younger and even prettier.

I can't give you an accurate estimate because surgery varies so differently from person to person and the complexity of it. Sorry :sad:

• 3 weeks later...
Avidaquarius,

the first time i read your review I thought you were their promoter at April31.
I even asked Brian about it lol I'm so straight forward :P
But maybe you don't know the accurate price because you are their american model right? The trailer was on youtube when i was in Korea and after reading your blog.
I look forward to seeing your results but i believe that if April 31 chose you to be their model you will have amazing before and after photos :graucho:

Hey Ulzzang! Can you add me on Kakao at babysevenohx?? I'm trying to go this summer and have a couple of questions regarding your list! Please add me! :smile: