BeautyHacker

PS Preparation and Sharing Experiences - No promoter!

Thanks dear, that's comfort enough to hear from you! But my healing rate is definitely extremely slow compared to others. I can't help not to worry how am I going back to work.

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...
Hi MaiQ, first of all,can't thank you enough for sharing such detailed experience...

did you do vaser lipo in korea too?how are the results?I have been doing research on vaser for some time now,found out that there are very few verified docs do vaser in korea,just wondering if you could please share some info on vaser?... 😄

• 1 month later...
wouldn't it been easier to change it before you left the country? Unless you are already there.

if you are there already than just go to any of the banks
it is pretty much samething from the bank
dont exchange it from not secured place

I guess you need to ask bank as first its possible of not.

I don't think tourists visiting Korea (i.e. people without a work/resident visa) can open an account at Korean banks. There's no reason for them to offer services to people who will be in the country for a few weeks.

Exchange rate at Seoul is much favorable than other places, like New York, the difference is like5-10%.
I have done zygoma and vline at EverM, and they accept $ calculated via bank exchange rate, at the time about 45 days, it was 1:1045 something like that.
I exchanged $1500 before leaving Seoul and regreted ever since carrying that big stack of won with me haha

It is not hard but exchange rate very low. Like 102usd for 105000won i guess. I lost huge if i go for big amount. Thats why

So it is the best we exchange $$ in Seoul? Thanks