BeautyHacker

Surgeons/clinics for Zygoma + V-Line facial contouring

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I got the warnings too. Even after reading the r&r I still have no idea why -.- I'm goin this yr too, in june, finally made up my mind after lurking arnd this forum for two yrs!!

I'm planning to visit tpls, daps, everm, n maybe girin for facial contouring. Emailed them and got some quotes but after reading the forum, I think its more realistic to go there yourself n bargain to match the budget you have. Quotes for cheekbone usually range from USD 5000~8000, depending on the clinics. So research well but dun get e surgery becos its cheaper. Cos u got to live w the changes, gd or bad :biggrin:

Hi! Yes I will! It will be helpful to a lot of people who r going too. This forum helped me a lot :biggrin: I'm still deciding between June and Sep. Since weather is hot in June, I might go in Sep. But I'm definitely going this year!

• 4 weeks later...
Any one has experience with Grand clinic?

I paid in cash as there is a 10% charge for payments made by credit card

Hi Kgoevol, Mushroom 2015 and anyone interested in going everM,

I will probably be going this June and everM is one of the clinics I shortlisted. They quoted me 18mil for just 2 jaw though, is this the market price? Would appreciate some help because I've seen them do it for others way cheaper and I'm wondering if this inflation is recent and how much I can try to bargain down the price.

That is definitely not the market price. Koreans pay between 8 - 12 million won from what I've seen.

I am traveling to korea in June to get zygoma reduction, mandible reduction and forehead implant. I wanted to ask if my skin will sag after these procedures therefore will i need a fat graft after or is there a more permanent procedure? i did fat graft before and loved it but after a few months it was almost all gone. ANY advice or information is appreciated! email me if you guys don't want to respond here [email protected]

Fat graft doesn't prevent sagging. It can conceal the signs of signing that's all. The only procedure which can revert sagging is a lift. For the forehead implant can I ask where you are going to get this done? Most clinics don't seem to like using implants. I think Item is the one of those who does forehead implant but as far as I'm aware in the form of bone cement.

Sagging will always happen after zygoma and mandible reduction. There's no two ways around it. But the degree to which sagging occurs depends on whether or not you are a candidate for the procedures, your skin condition (elasticity), your age, strength of supporting muscles and the amount of bone resected. I've seen very few ppl who actually DID NOT have sagging after their facial bone reductions, and that's because they were older patients who had a lift performed together with their bone contouring. To add, some younger people don't even notice their sagging until later on because it is mild soon after surgery. However it does cause premature sagging so sooner or later it will become more visible.

I'm going SMPS

Could you PM me the price they quoted for you? I want to do zygoma and mandible as well and I think SMPS is decent because a couple of bloggers from my country did their surgery there.

hi k
what kind of lift would you suggest one do together with zygoma n mandible reduction? can you name some?
I'm considering the 2 surgeries.
thx

my friend did an smas lift after it but she is older. If you are young a lift really isn't advised tho unless ure sagging is severe. I did a mid face lift when i was 20/21 because i had really bad sagging from a mandible reduction. The stupid surgeon resected wayyyy too much bone so i needed the mid face lift to revert the sagging