BeautyHacker

Surgeons/clinics for Zygoma + V-Line facial contouring

These are some prices I had quoted

ID hospital
zygoma reduction : 6 million korean won
-v-line : 9 million korean won
-rhinoplasty : 2.5~4.5 million korean won (primary case)
-fat grafting (full face) : 3.5 million korean won

DA clinic quoted me
The forehead implant is about 4,000,000won. The genioplasty is about 6,500,000won. The zygoma reduction is about 7,500,000won. The angloplasty is about 7,500,000won. that is equivalent to 15,000 USD alone for zygoma and jaw

Regen
forehead implant costs 3,000,000krw.
mandible & chin reduction (v-line surgery) costs 10,000,000krw. cheekbone(zygoma)reduction costs 6,000,0000 full face fat graft costs 3,500,000.

BOBO
1) 3D cheekbone reduction - USD 4800 ( After discount USD 4,100)
2) Mandible reduction - USD 4800 ( After discount USD 4,100)
3) Revision Rhinoplasty with ear/septal cartilage -USD4000 ( Already in offer package prices )
+Remove current silicon implant
+Remove barrier stitch & scar
+ Bulbous nose reduction
+ Tip plasty
4) Endoscopic forehead implant -USD 3000 ( After discount USD 2,700)
5) Fat graft to Forehead , cheek ,under eye , nasolabial fold - USD 3000 for 2 time fat gaft . 1 area (USD1000)
6)Absorption thread lift ( Cheek & jowl area)- USD3,000 ( After discount USD 2,700)

SMPS quoted me a very good price you just have to negotiate with them. they gave me the lowest. i tried to get these places to match the price but they said they couldn't.

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What kind of vline surgery are you doing? Some of those prices seem crazy high!

I finally bargained the price from smps down to 8,000 USD that is equivalent to 8,788,360 KRW for forehead implant, zygoma reduction and mandible reduction. is that still too much??

It depends.

Are you doing 3d zygoma reduction or quick zygoma reduction? And by "mandible" do you mean square jaw only or chin as well?

Ooh, that is a good price imo. Less than 3 mil KRW for each surgery is a very good price.
Only problem is that I'm not sure how good SM is at facial contouring.
I would trust them to do my eyes and nose since I've seen the result for that but facial contouring is a whole different thing. Will consult with them though, thanks. :smile:

That is definitely a really good price for all 3 surgeries. But it depends on your clinic range also. Its not accurate to assume that every procedure should have a standardized price because different people have different structural requirements. It is also not accurate to compare clinics that are two price ranges apart. It also depends on who your surgeon is. Contrary to popular belief, consultants while they can be flexible with price, are also dictated by guidelines from the operating surgeon. Some surgeons will give a minimum as to how low they are willing to go because they feel their reputation and skill justifies a premium price.

Anyways I've never been to smps but like what chibibowl said, it looks like you got a good deal because zygoma and mandible at a mid ranged and up clinic is usually not that cheap. When you say forehead implant tho, do you mean the 3d modelled silicone implant, bone cement or forehead fat graft?

I'm doing 3d zygoma reduction and square jaw only, i will get there and bargain the chin procedure because i am also looking into doing other things (paranasal implant, fat graft and lower canthoplasty) i just made sure to get the important ones first. i think it will be easier once am face to face anyways.

• 4 weeks later...
I am here in korea and just had my surgeries done with SMPS. if you guys would like pictures or comments/questions/answers please email me privately.. but so far so GOOD! the staff is amazing, the nurses are nice, the facility is clean. I have a translator who's been assisting me from the minute i got here (food, transportation)[email protected]

Hi Jessiie, good luck with your surgeries and hope you have a speedy recovery. I just had mine done last week and made it to my 7th day. That was the longest 7 days of my entire life! Are you here alone and are you staying in Gangnam area? If you are here alone you're so brave!

I am only on my third day and my gosh the swelling keeps getting worst. I've reading online and assume it should get better around the 5-7th day? What did you get done? Yes I am here alone 😁 I still have my eyes, lipo/fat graft to do tomorrow!

Hi Jessiies, dont worry the swelling will get better after 5th day but really doesnt go completely down till they take the tape off your chin. Not sure if all clinics tape your chin but DA does and I looked like a hamster till my 7th day. Then they took off that tape and boom I looked fine. I had v-line, fg, nose and eyes done all at DA on the same day. I would had prefer to go to a different clinic for each thing but figure that would be too hard to get surgery done at different clinics each day and make the healing process even longer. If you can go to different clinics you should. Each is good at their own thing. Everyone knows DA is good for FC. Good luck with your eyes, lipo/fg!! Where are you getting your eyes down at? I had incision method done and wish now I would've done non-incision since I ca tell the healing is going to take so much longer.

How long will you be staying in Korea?

Hi Jessie, i just emailed you

This blog post [might] help you~♡ she talks about two places that appear to do it.
http://happiebb.com/blog/2014/11/02/things-i-do-in-korea-a-brow-baring-post/