BeautyHacker

Surgeons/clinics for Zygoma + V-Line facial contouring

Banobagi is considered one of the best for facial procedures but they are known to be over priced.. They quoted me 26m for facial contouring, zygoma reduction, genioplasty and endotine which is pretty reasonable, well I think 24m would be better. But apparently they raise the price quite a bit in purpose.
DAPRS and EverM are good for facial contouring and two jaw surgeries and other dental related procedures, especially EverM.

Thankyou for you input, you have mentioned a lot of clinics, I myself haven't heard of and will definitely check out (more to narrow down and decide between haha).

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Search is over, after 4 days of intensive consultation. It was one of toughest choose i ever made, but luckily I have 2014 Octorber's Seoul group to thank for. There are more than 10 of us here. Everyone helps each other in some way small or big.

In the end, I picked EverM.

Will have detailed review later but for tomorrow please wish me luck. :heart:

good luck meimei! Hope ure happy with the results!

Also i have a question. Has anyone here had cheekbone reduction whereby the structure was not only brought inwards, but it was augmented up at the same time? Hence creating more narrow and higher cheek bones? If anyone has had the procedure performed this way could you share on the aesthetic effect in terms of potential sagging and slanting of the lower lid. Regarding the lower lid, ive always known that any augmentation which manipulates regions close to the eyelids can cause slanting of the lower lid so i'm wondering if augmenting the cheek bone has that effect.

Do you mean make it narrower at the side but the cheekbone at the front still have to remain? I consult with tlps dr choi claim he can make the side narrower and still remain corner of the front.....

no that's not what not what I mean. See my issue with the cheek bone reduction is that after it is performed you lose definition. From the front your face looks softer. From the 3/4 angle you loose your arch you previously have from having stronger bone structure. I do not like this as I love a defined and angular face. I read of a method for the procedure where by they are able to lift the bone while bringing it in. Reason I am curious about this method is because my 3d ct not only shows i am not a candidate for the cheekbone duction as its mostly a soft tissue issue, but my cranial make up is assymetrical. As in its not that one cheekbone is higher than the other, but rather the entire half of my skull is lower. To fix this it is extremely invasive surgery and the surgeon said this type of procedure should never be done on someone in my situation, whereby the asymmetry is not severe. But now im thinking, what if one cheekbone was moved upward, will that alleviate the problem.

Hi Meimei, best wishes for your surgery and recovery!

H
It seems like complicated method for your case. My face is asymmetry also the right cheekbone is wider than the left as Dr at ykpa told me ... Not sure of cutting bone right now . After your acculift , do you cheekbones look better?

Gooood luck, my prayers are with you :smile:

nope my issue is asymmetry from the bone structure of my entire skull and uneven distribution of soft tissue and fatty deposits. The acculift didn't change the cheekbones but rather alleviated any asymmetry due to the soft tissue and fatty deposits so it helped alot in that sense. But the bone structure issue im trying to find a less invasive method for it.

• 1 month later...
Hi guys! Does anyone have a list of clinics that offer facial contour surgeries WITHOUT screws/plates? So far I know Small Face and Cinderella...any other ones?

Also, is it bad to have buccal fat removal? And how is facial and underchin lipsuction performed?

Thanks!

Well it depends on the specific surgery you want.

I also don't want screws or plates and I'm thinking of quick zygoma and maybe a power v... the 2 clinics that offer the quick zygoma are TLPS and the Line ... they used to be affiliated I think. I like my high cheeckbones and just want width reduced which is why I only want quick zygoma and I think my jaw is ok but I might do the power v if I like the line clinic and it's suitable for me... still on the fence a bit.

Dr. Ma has studied zygoma surgeries and techniques for years (before plastic surgery turned into... this boom?). He has many thesis and studies. Maybe you could send him your questions.
http://eng.plasticsurgerybeijing.com/QuanGuQuanGongZhengXing.html
Cammouflage surgery might be what you are looking for http://eng.plasticsurgerybeijing.com/zhinanzhen/camouflage.htm

If you decide to contact him tell me how it goes.

Hey pikapikachu! And welcome! :smile: Just for future reference (to everyone), It would probably be A LOT easier to search Banobagi PS in the search bar. I say that from experience, but because of the length of a lot of these threads they fill up quite quickly and so people repeating things over and over can get a bit frustrating for everyone hoping that the thread stays open long enough for everyone to say and ask what they want.

In a previous thread ((that is now full, unfortunately)) I spent a lot of time asking questions that had already been previously asked and answered and it sucks because the thread was relatively old and I couldn't ask the people I wanted to the questions I wanted because the thread had by then been filled to full capacity. And all I did was ask questions that I could of found just by looking through the thread or searching my question in the archives.

Plus most people have talked about a clinic at some point in time and reviewed it or even just gave information on a clinic that they wanted to share (ESPECIALLY if it's a pretty big clinic).

Here is a link I found just by typing it into google. Hope it helps!! Xx :smile:

#