BeautyHacker

EverM Clinic - experience, questions, tips & translation

I had double jaw surgery in August. When I was choosing clinics I wrote to EverM. On forum says that its new clinic and that they didnt have translator and that they had very cheap price. When I received reply I was surprised. At first they answered very fast. They answered in English. And price was 30000 $. So thats why I thought that they have good marketing and nohing more.

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Im sorry that somebody think that I dished dirt on EverM. But there are a lot of good reviews about this clinic. In Russia our big clinics paied a lot of money people for their reviews. And paied big money to delete worse reviews. So for me story about EverM looks suspected.
This operation is very dangerous. I want people switch on their brain before they make big mistake.
Honestly, I dont know about EverM anything at all.

I was at first interested in EverM but after reading some of the reviews here I am not sure if I will go there. I have been told I will probably need two jaw, but if they have a record of ripping off foreigners, then no.

• 4 weeks later...
What bad news?

Hi, do you know if its necessary to do two-jaw and v-line surgery together?

I was also considering facial contouring at everm as well but after hearing k couture talking about a girl with bad experience at everm im a little uneasy. Ive actually heard some quite good reviews about them from makeover, littlecheetah, and peterpan88.

I dont think they have an english web. Just everm.net

Everm only has the Korean and the Chinese wepsite
but they have an english traslator, her name is Gahee
I emailed to her many times, she answered me so fast
She tole me ,She are the one who can traslate English to patients
Everm is top on my list anyway

I emailed the consultant a couple of times and she asked me to send her photos of myself, which she said she would show the doctor before giving me a quote. I sent them and she never got back to me. Kind of put me off of going there. :hrmm:

Oh really? I am sorry for that
she wanted to show my pictures to Dr Yoon
I sent my pictures to her too
I got a good information for her
Perhaps something happend to your email system?
You need to email her again
or I will tell you for ya, If you want