BeautyHacker

EverM Clinic - experience, questions, tips & translation

Hi Celly,

May I know how much everM quoted you? I have just emailed them enquiring about double jaw surgery and am awaiting their reply, but it would be nice if we could compare prices. :smile:

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just want to have double jaw zygoma reduction and Vline surgery
They told me that
Double jaw surgery is 18.5 million won
zygoma reduction is 6.6 millio won
Vline surgery is 9.9 million won
But if I do these things together , the cost will be cheaper than this
May I Know your prices too? please let me know

That is daylight robbery right there!! Who are they kidding?!

If they have fixed prices, why do you have to have consultation and negotiate the price? If it's really fixed then there is no need to negotiate, and also why do they quote such higher prices in email and not give the fixed price instead? Everm lies, they are sneaky they give you high prices in email in hopes you wouldn't know about korean tradition of asking for discount so you just paid them what they say, if you are knowledgeable and ask for fixed prices then they will show you the laminated prices and if you go with a translator they paid comission to the translator and make excuses for the high price they quoted you like oh doctor have to cut a lot of bone from you double work etc.... what really bother me about everm is that they give the image of a nice ethical clinic when in terms of sales they do the same tricks as other clinics :tdown:.

Those two statements are a direct contradiction. How can you have a "fixed price" that is negotiable? In that case, it's not fixed at all.

Not to mention their so-called "fixed" prices are literally outrageous when you consider that Koreans pay about 1/3rd of that for the same surgeries at board-certified plastic surgery clinics.

Ever M is a dental clinic, NOT a board certified plastic surgery clinic.

For the prices they are quoting some people, you could literally have the surgery done in the US, Australia or even Taiwan by a board certified plastic surgeon and still come out with cash left over. In which case, why fly all the way overseas for such a big operation, pay flights, hotel costs and have minimal access to post op care down the track and no recourse to litigation if anything goes wrong?!

Maybe if u go with more people, there will be more bargaining power. When are u gg? I am doing sliding genioplasty and zygoma reduction. She quotede 10 million for both.

They don't know patients situation properly , so just can tell the fixed price for them I guess
I can't give up EVERM anyway Dr is so perfect for me.
Cheers

actually Dr yoon and Soh at everm are both oral maxillofacial surgeons. personally I would never go to a plastic surgeon nor a dentist for 2 jaw surgery since it involves ur bite, teeth allignment, chew function etc.. Mind u not all plastic surgeons are trained to deal with jaw surgeries either, u guys better check that the plastic surgeons u go to have been trained in maxillofacial surgeries..

also it is a known fact that foreigners are often ripped off in korea in regards to plastic surgery, regardless of which clinic they go to. it's sad really~

• 1 month later...
I was disappointed to get the quote I did from Everm and that is when I realized they are really ripping people off. What they quote is roughly the American equivalent of two jaw. If I am going to pay that much, I may as well do it here in the United States.

And I agree: If the prices were fixed, they would not be open to negotiation.

• 1 year later...
I went for a consult and the doctor was really thorough and the price was ridiculously cheap?

2 jaw, square jaw, and even sliding genioplasty was cheaper than all the other clinics. The doctor is a sweetheart

I think they only quote high to foreigners...

Foreigners, maybe u need a Korean friend to go with u. Don't hire any translators and don't use in-house translators