BeautyHacker

Anyone knows where is Dr Kim June Sung (formerly fm ID)

Yah...next year perhaps? It's like a yearly pilgrimage for us huh? thanks for helping me to search the Korean forums for Dr Kim days ago. I really appreciate..Kkim. Thank you..

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry for replying late, i am from hk, i am planning to do nose, eyes and fat graft. But i will reach korea on 31 Oct:sad:

Hi Susaki. You mentioned you'll be in Korea on 31 Oct? If so, would you like to meet up? I will also arrive on the same day. Are you travelling alone?

OH good!!!! yes i'm alone, but will have a korean friend to accompany me for few consultations, then my other group mates will reach on 2 Nov. What surgeries u planned to do??? and where you from?

You have a Korean friend accompanying? *envy* How many of your friends joining you on 2/11? *more envy* Wow, I'm sure you must have done your homework and all set and ready. I on the other hand am a very last minute person. I'm looking at rhinoplasty and breast augmentation. What about you? Would it be possible for me to add you in Kakao? Oh I'm from Sg btw.

Have you found him finally? does he start a clinic of his own? I am always looking for a doctor who are a expert of fat grafting.
It is really wonderful to hear your positive comment about kim june sung.

No I hvnt..I really miss how he made my chin looks longer and sharper. How my sagginess after zygoma looks almost non existence. How my face doesn't look so swollen and round after fat graft. My forehead fg is still there after 2 years. I hv touched up other parts except forehead.

I hv done FG with another doc in ID, but didn't like it. Likewise other clinic. The last clinic was worse. I have 2 bruises and scars at the side of my thigh after 6 months and don't think it's gonna disappear anytime.

I am from hk, there are 3 more ppl joining me on 2 Oct and 1 on 4 Oct
Yes, i have research for a year, im planning to do eyes, nose and fg
u give me ur kakao id, and i will add you, or you can PM me your id after you reach 10 posts.

Susaki,

Where r u planning to do eyes? I m thinking of JW

@Susaki, noted I shall endeavour to hit 10 posts :P

Hi Emisa,

Sorry i didnt see the reply earlier, i am from Canada :smile: speak chinese and english both .

Might just to Sinsa Dong , Dr Hong's Asesthic clinic. a friend recommended .

If it doesnt work out ..not sure where to go yet, she told me there's plenty of clinic around, just go and vist, no appointment needed ...