BeautyHacker

Anyone knows where is Dr Kim June Sung (formerly fm ID)

Hi Applemango! Is Dr Kim in a clinic called May Clinic? Or what's the name of the clinic? May I hv the website address or any contact details please? I do not know he is good in eyes too. If you do not mind, could you share with me the eyes b and a too? My email is [email protected]. I am traveling to Seoul in the coming week for eyes surgery and nose consultation. Thank You so much!! Happy healing..

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

plz could u share his contact with me too?!!

Emisa, can I let my consultant know your email address? Or, you can email her. Her email address is [email protected]. I will send my photos to you :biggrin: I'm gathering money to do my nose, too!!! Hope I can get nose surgery at the end of next year. If you have both surgeries from Dr. Kim, please share your photos with me :biggrin: I know he is good at nose too, but want to see more b & a photos, you know :biggrin:

Hi Applemango and happybunny,

Thanks. Will check my email...Meanwhile, could you please let the consultant contact me please? Is there English or Chinese website of the clinic? How much did you pay for the surgery?

Thanks!!

• 3 months later...