BeautyHacker

Nose revision - my recent experience with Dream, April 31, JW Beauty...

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow I really like your friends nose..super well done! So this was done at JW by Dr.Suh right? So sharp and defined, actually just what I'm looking for ^_^ Do you know how much she paid there for the nose surgery? I know it's not ur pic but would it be possible to see what her nose looked like before just so I can see if the same results are achievable with my nose? Please and thanks, would be much appreciated. Also just curious, in case I missed it, I think I only saw what Dream quoted you...could you post the prices you paid for at April 31 too?

Hi Riel,
I just uploaded my friend's picture before operation here:
https://www.flickr.com/photos/105459023@N04/15306043416/in/set-72157647483015990/
However, in this picture she already had silicon implant done by another doctor. I don't have her pix with her original nose lol. I remembered that she didn't have a high bridge though.
Just like me, she had a revision this time to have the implant replaced and her nose tip augmented by ear cartilage.
Everybody has her own preference, IMO her nose bridge is too wide, it's quite straight which makes her face masculine. The tip isn't high enough compared to the bridge. Most of all, it's been almost 2 weeks from her operation but the nose still look really swollen:
https://www.flickr.com/photos/105459023@N04/15306243466/in/set-72157647483015990/

Thank you Inhyeong,
when will you start your journey? did you choose any clinic?
You know what, 2 years ago I wanted to have V line, chin augmentation and nose revision done.
But there's 2 things that make me abandon this idea:
1) after seeing my friend's V line and zygoma reduction result: Like everybody else who got zygoma reduction, she's now experiencing sagging and she looks even older than before without her cheek bones. It's the cheek bones which make us look young you know. She's gonna have an acculift but we all know that it doesn't really help.

2) I start to know how to appreciate my real self. I know that besides appearance we all have our own inner beauty. You know what every country has it own beauty standards. When you go to Seoul, you'll see that Korean girls look almost the same: they all have a high nose bridge, very white skin, V line face, and they have the same make up style. They are beautiful but they have no charm! That's why finally I only got my revision rhino done, hoping that I'm still the same person post ops :smile:

Hi pinaycagulada
The swelling depends completely on doctor's skill. A good doctor knows exactly which parts should be touched during the surgery. Doctor Kim Jae Hoon is a master of rhinoplasty and thanks for that I didn't even have bruises around the eyes like others you know ;)
I have no idea about breast augmentation though, sorry :sad:

Hi Anna,

Thanks for that info ^^ Her new nose done by Dr.Suh from JW is such a huge change from her original nose..it's amazing! Do you know what type of implant she used? I totally respect that each person has their own preference but for me I actually really love the shape of her nose..doesn't seem too long but that's because i really like noses that are defined like hers versus the blunt nose, which I notice some surgeons do. Because I have a more rounded tip, for my face I find the tip to be really important. This just gives me hope because from her before picture I have a similar type of nose to hers and she was able to achieve some incredible results. I'm looking forward to seeing her nose after swelling since it will look even better than it does now! Tell your friend that swelling doesn't matter cause it will always go down because the end result is what matters the most.

O ya, sorry but you forgot to mention what you paid at April 31? And what did JW quote you? Thank you again Anna for all your info and sharing the pictures :smile:

Hey I've told her what you just said and she was really happy, thank you!
Actually she was sad because she thought that her nose tip wasn't high enough, which makes her nose look Blunt from the front view and profile view lol. I think it's doctor Suh's style of nose, as you might see in their B/A pictures on JW's website.
I didn't have my nose done at JW Beauty, so I don't think that I'm eligible for writing any review about doctor Suh. Why don't you send an email to Emily, she is the consultant of JW Beauty ;). You can find her email add on JW beauty's website. Good luck for your operation!

I think my nose similar to urs, would u mind give me your kakao through PM, so that i can show you my pic??

Ooo glad your friend feels better ^^ Ooo hmm..do you have a pic available of her profile view? As far as I can tell her nose isn't blunt imo.

If you don't know about JW (by the way I didn't expect a review on Dr.Suh since I know you wouldn't have enough information about him, was just asking for the quote they gave) then could you share your quote April 31?..not to keep asking but you did say you would disclose all information about your surgery and many of us will find it so helpful! We all really appreciate the info you've given thus so far! Thankyou!

Hi Riel,
The price that JW beauty quoted me is 4 500$, and April 31 is 7 500 ml KRW. However all the doctor said that I was such an easy case, so my quotes cannot be used as a reference for any other case you know.

Thank you for sharing your pictures online! I'm glad you're healing well :smile: