BeautyHacker

Nose revision - my recent experience with Dream, April 31, JW Beauty...

Hi Anna,

Thanks so much for sharing those quotes! I have to say I'm rather shocked at how high the price at April 31 is. Comparing to other quotes I'm aware of at other Korean clinics, could you explain why yours may have been so much? I'm just wondering also why you didn't go with JW since they quoted you less? Is your healing still going well..I hope so ^_^

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The price that JW beauty quoted me is 4 500$, and April 31 is 7 500 ml KRW. However all the doctor said that I was such an easy case, so my quotes cannot be used as a reference for any other case you know.

wow rhino for 7500? OMG its like the same prize of two jaw surgery! is your silicon made of gold hehe just kidding!

life offers 2000 plus for rhino.

• 5 months later...
Hi Anna! How are you doin? I came across to your forum. Me to I have my 1st rhinoplasty 20 years ago. I am thinking of having revision in korea. I was trying to look at your picture in flickr..but it would not allow me saying I don't have permission. I hope you don't mind...I'm planning to have it done next year..I just have a major concern about the rejection since I've seen a lot of 2nd revision become infected...

• 2 weeks later...
Hi anna85 ,

i love yours experience about clinic april 31 Dr Kim Jae Hoon , i m looking for Korean Dr Revision my nose , i think i find the right Dr , Thank you is awesome , i m going Korean next year in Feb

April 31st??wow ppl still go there?? after writing bad comments about other clinics on the forum before?
It could be different on ppl
I know this is very personal issue
but I do not go where I cannot trust as a human
or who is not polite

Hi Anna ,
i m thinking going Korean next year in Feb for my Revision Rhinoplasty , i pick April31 Dr Jae Kim Hoon , base on yours review i hope this Clinic not switch The Dr , my sister just have Revision nose at TL clinic 4 weeks ago , Dr Kim jeemyung he Broad certified plastic surgeon , after the surgery she doubted some one else perform her nose job not Dr Kim

Hey, can you elaborate more? What do you mean? Did you have a bad experience at April31? :O

love.iam,

Aug is peak period. if is possible try to avoid. I'm planning to go May.

June is still not too bad. For the booking appointment & surgery is depend with the clinics, usually they will try to arrange for you.

• 1 year later...
Hi Anna, I was unable to open and view your album in Flicker. Any suggestions?

Hi Anna thank you for the information.
I also cannot open the fliker album
Is it possible for you to pm ?
Thank you so much!

• 3 weeks later...