BeautyHacker

PRP (Platelet Rich Plasma) Therapy

Hi guys, as you know, PRP injections have been mentioned a lot on this forum.

To anyone who underwent this treatment, would you say that it made an improvement on your skin, ESPECIALLY the pores?

I know a lot of people also do PRP with fat graft. Did it actually make the fat retain longer?

Opinions are welcome.
Thanks!

Oh! thank you for your input~

did it help with bumps and stuff too? that's my main concern with fat graft, i really wanna get it but I'm afraid it's gonna be all uneven...

Also, for anyone else who's had fg, this is probably a weird question but I have really oily and sensitive skin, but fg won't affect this right? like, it won't make me break out or anything .......?

You will get break outs, especially on your forehead.

it might make you break out, but that doesn't happen to most people. I have dry skin but it happened to me. My remedy is to use the glamglow youthmud and sleep with it on overnight. Then I use the blemish treatment from NuSkin and always kept my roots oil free with dry shampoo. Around a week later the pimples were nearly all gone

they usually prescribe antibiotics after (invasive) surgeries anyway, so I think that's ok but it's best to consult a doctor.

thanks for sharing your experience! did they tell you the rate of survival without PRP?