BeautyHacker

Alarplasty - Can you see your scars? Where did you do yours?

Hey guys, just had alarplasty via the intranasal method (insids nostril method) yesterday and good news - no visible scars!

Bad news is my nose still looks too wide.... did you guys find your nose looked less wide as time went on and swelling subsided?

Or are alarplasty results usually immediate?

Looks like I may need to plan for a revision unfortunately if it doesn't decrease in width in a few days/weeks :x

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hi wishingstar
where did you get your alarplasty done?

Hello! I got it done at Dream. I'm disappointed with the result thus far, though...it's still too wide and not quite what I asked for. I guess I'll have to wait and see if it is due to swelling or if I should plan on flying back (and payong for flight and hotel again) for revision. :/

Anyone know if alarplasty results are immediate or if width generally will shrink as recovery goes on...?

Hey wishingstar,

Sent you a PM!

x

I think it's possible for your nose to be even bigger than pre-surgery due to massive swelling. After I got tipplasty / bulbous nose reduction I was really upset for a few months cause my nose tip looked even wider, but I didn't think it was swelling because it didn't look swollen. But 3-4 months later my nose has shrunk considerably and taken on a much nicer shape.

• 1 year later...
was it closed or open method? closed method has much less swelling.