BeautyHacker

FULL REPORT: Dream, 365Mc, April31, Item, EverM, Banobagi

Unji is nice too. She helps Daphne to take care of me a couple times. But I never communicate with her on Kakao or email, so can't comment on responsiveness.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OMG I saw this on banobagi website and they're looking for SINGAPOREANS to do the makeover champaign. They're only going to choose 5 participants... The details are stated in the website: http://www.engbanobagi.com/introduce/introduce_media_view.asp?id=174&page=1&kind=1

What a rare chance to get!

Hi Kirstyki , Im alos trying to decide beween April31 and Dream too ..im in seoul right now and its hard to make a decision since I really like doctor Park and Dream but April31 seams to be very famous with celebrities and they focus mainly on locals ..i coudnt find much reviews on April31 ..please share if you found any reviews on them or if anyone has experience with april31 ..please share..i really need to make up my mind..thanks a lot

thanks davincci for sharing your experience. i think my nose job will be the same as yours. i also made appt with 365mc but was going to give up as i didn't think i could do so many things at the same time. but you did!! now i can reconsider again. so many things i want done

Haha, the key is to go during low season. So you wanna have rhinoplasty and genioplasty and lipo?

Peak is school break in Jul-Aug and late-Nov to early-Jan. And I would avoid some Chinese long holidays as well like first week of May and Oct.

Hi davincci,

Glad to hear your ps went well and thanks for the review. I was wondering if there was any packing in your nose from the closed rhino? Did you have trouble breathing through your nose? I'm considering a revision...Thanks!

I had gauze in my nose for the first 24 hours, so I was breathing with my mouth on the first night. I breath normally after they took out the gauze. Cast outside the nose didn't affect me breathing and that was removed on t he 7th days.

Yeah. I think i will have to split up my surgeries. 1 trip for sg and lipo. Another trip for tiplasty, acculift and fat graft. Just that I'm not very sure if i wanna get sg yet. Very concerned with the swelling and potential side effects. How long did you plan your stay in seoul? As in how long do you think you need to stay in seoul for to have all your surgeries and post op reviews etc

Hmmmm My 2 cents... for the 5 things you wanna do, I'd consider SG and Lipo (I assume lower or full body) bigger surgeries compare to tipplasty, acculift and FG. So you'll have an easier recovery if you seperate SG and Lipo. Also depends on where you do your Lipo, but I think you better do it with FG so you don't need to extract fat twice. If you're not doing SG, I think 1 trip will be enough.

For tipplasty, acculift and FG, staying for 8-10 days is enough. SG I heard 2 weeks is ok. For Lipo, they recommend sutures removal on day 14 (for normal non-wolverines). But the post-op treatment takes an extra week AFTER suture removal. You can go back for it within 6 months.

Btw reminder, I was recommended to do Lipo before rhino because I had to lie with face down for Lipo.

hi moreen. by sg we mean sliding genioplasty

hi davincci. thanks for the advice. didn't realise i have to lie face down for lipo. I'm thinking of lipo for abdomen. get rid of the nice "present" left behind by my 2 daughters. lol
i actually thot i could do sg and lipo on the same trip since it's different body parts. but you've got a point on body healing for major surgery. I'll make sure to ask both 365mc and ps doc for opinion. thanks. the rest of the op i was thinking they should be done after my sg has settled down.
may i know how much you paid for the nose surgery at dream? i wanna have some bargaining chip.. hehe

Oh abdomen might be better. We'll my rhino is not traditional one. I don't have implant, just tip plasty and alar reduction, and cartilage graft to smooth out the bridge. Price is mentioned in my note ;)

Hello there,

I am going to Korea some time next year between Jan to Feb 2015 and will be getting my double eyelid plus epi done there.

However, I am torn between the choices of Banobagi and Regen!

Has anyone been to any of these 2 and any advise?

Any doctors for recommendation as well?

Thanks