BeautyHacker

FULL REPORT: Dream, 365Mc, April31, Item, EverM, Banobagi

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@davinci

Thank you so much for your reply! I'm much more relieved after seeing your response!

I'm very glad there has been no scarring for you!!! I was always worried that with alar reduction there would be marks where they remove the flesh or the nostrils would look odd. Did you use mederma or some other scar ointment?

I've read a lot of blogs and wasn't able to find any answers to my questions regarding the side effects especially when benefits to one body part involved extraction from another site so super glad for your answers. So jealous of your high bridge...I don't want to use rib cartilage.

As for the consultations, I was wondering if you were able to get by without ? I don't speak Korean at all..cramming a bit for this trip next week. How far apart did you schedule your appointments? LOL I really want to get my hair done there so hoping I could squeeze it in before surgery. Staying 9 day...first two for surgery consultation, skin, teeth,hair and surgery on 3rd day...that means stitch removal on last day. Is that time too tight ? Should I do one day of consultation and surgery next day? Want to get rid of my moles as much as I want rhinoplasty :P

Hey BlancNoire, I brough Kelocote but didn't use at all. I use the oinment they gave me. If you don't want rib cartilage, why don't you consider silicone?

I don't speak Korean either. Most of the clinic I visited got translator and Dr. from Dream, April 31 and Item all speak ok English. It's also easier to explain yourself with pictures. I didn't use photoshop but brought my pictures and I drew on it so they know the exact angle and width of alar I want.

What do you wanna be done with your hair and skin? teeth you wanna do laser whitening? and also rhino? Well 9 days is enough if you heal well like me. How many clinics are you planning to visit? For the number of different procedures you'd like to do, I think you better leave more time for consultation. Esp these procedures are done by different surgeons, so even if it's same clinic, you'll have to wait between consultations. I consulted 2 clinics for rhino and 1 for lipo in one day, and it lasted from 930am-730pm. If you are going to consult 1 clinic for all these procedures, I guess you'll have to spend at least half a day. Not to mention you might need to do these procedures in different clinics.

Also, you better check with the clinics in what sequence you should get them done in case in seperate clinics. e.g. 365Mc said I'll need to lie with my face down so better have Lipo before rhino.

For rhino, they recommend to remove stitches on Day7. But you have an option to remove stitches when you are back in your country.

Hello, Davincci! I'm going to make my revision rhinoplasty in South Korea. I'm choosing between April 31 and Dream PS . Can you please let me know how did you contact dream clinic coz I can't contact them with mail, and their online consultation on the site doesn't work. I would appriciate any information about it. And is it possible to see your b/a pic?

Heisenbergggg! He's smart enough but probably too genteel. Plus plastic surgeons make enough, they don't need to mess around with no blue.

The Lipo sounds great! What would you estimate is your % reduction, at this early stage?

And thanks for the great tip on working out after surgery, I'll definitely pack sneakers if I go.

This is Daphne's email: [email protected]

% reduction? hmmmm Pretty hard to determine. My best fat % this year is about 19%. Right before surgery, I stopped all diet and stopped going to gym for 2 months. My fat % shot up from around 23-24% to 25-26%. I checked again yesterday it's 21%. But I slowly picking up exercising, so hard to say what's the exact % reduction is from the lipo...

OMG for reals!? I'm not alone hahah. Did you wake up during the surgery?

I think I met her when I went to dream back in august (she was still training, only her 2nd day on the job)

She's really nice and friendly!

thank you very much for review avincci. I want to also go dream to do my nose.

Vanitygirl unji also the one who talk to me on e-mail. If you got go with unji please tell us if she got give good service also. I hope i can give back to you all after my surgery too