BeautyHacker

Yonsei first PS Clinic

You can contact them thru kakao . Their id is ysfirst1 . But the consultant don't speak English , you need to ask them in korean.

Sent from my iPhone using PurseForum

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

many thanks isabelle89, what is thru kakao? if i not know Korean language,how can i do?is it mean they doonot have emaill address for contact?

Kakao is a chatting apps . You can download it on play store /AppStore . Or you can contact them thru their online consultation .i think you can use mixed korean and English to ask them question , simple question like price , just like what I did .

thanks thanks,i just dl apps n add them,hope they accept me be friend tmr

btw,have u heard Shinseung Clinic – Dr Shin too?do u know it is famous and good for eye revision?

do u have line or wechat?can i add u?

Sorry , I never heard of them . Btw you can add my kakaotalk ,my is is selene5202. But I do know teium is kinda popular for eyes too . And for the kakaotalk , once you add them it automatically goes into your contact ,you can text them directly .
And which country do you from ?

hihi isabelle,many thanks,i have chat with them directly at last:smile:actually,i have done my revision in IOU two yr ago and visit teium too,but i didn't like result for teium and dr kwon is impolite n unfriendly too,so i no choose him

for ysfirst,how much they advise u?they advise me at2,000,000 to 3,000,000 won,doctor is park li,is it same with u?

let chat in kakaotalk:smile:

Hey greatful, I was just wondering if you used English or mixed languages to talk with the consultant on Kakao? I want to book a consultation for double eyelid surgery but can't speak Korean.

hello :smile: isabelle89 im also going to Seoul for my eyes and nose, and possibly breasts! im reading through the postings and yonsei first is kinda brandnew here! i guess! im gonna ask my classmate about the hospital for ya. my classmate had her eyes done at misarang and her eyes looks beautiful. she recommended me to visit as many ps hospital as possible and I totally agreed with her. lets share infos

Hi ,nice to meet you ! It's good if you can share us more info on Korea ps !😄

Its more common in Asia/Korea for guys to do surgery compared to overseas, though I do have a friend where I live who did his eyes, but he also went to Seoul to do it.

awesome! I just bought a round ticket!! Ill be there from 18th to 1st of Jan. seriously i cant concentrate on studying. i keep logging on this forum. its so addictive. lets do some research on ps hospitals for a couple of wks more and share info :smile: