BeautyHacker

My FC experience with YKPS

Very detailed review, thanks! I went to YK too, and did post about my experience here but I'm afraid I sound too much like an advertisement because I was really happy with my results and the clinic haha.

I recognized your username as I used to browse the Chanel forum a few years ago obsessively. You look GREAT. It looks very natural and pretty.

(Your friend's Loewe bag is stunning)

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi winterluv000, thanks for dropping by. Yes you are right - the nasalabial fold was cause by my protruded mouth 'before' as the upper jaw was protruded out. After ASO, the upper jaw was push in hence reducing the appearance of a nasalabial fold. And of course the nasalabial fold was even more striking in the event when my chin was receded (previously). So it is kind of like a 2-edged sword making the entire appearance really unappealing in the past. :lol:

Hi forgotmyusernam, thanks for being here. I have not read about your experience when I was researching about YKPS here in TPF. I believe it should be as your current username suggested that you might have shared it under your old username?

Nevertheless, if you are happy with the results and clinic and is wiling to share, do not worry about other things as it is good to share more information and knowledge here.

Thank you for your compliment babe, I really needed it. :graucho:
Like you, I am really happy with my results now too. Although I received some comment from some people who prefer my old look. Well, you cannot please everyone - so long I am happy. I am okay with my old front view, but I am VERY UNHAPPY about my old side view. Now I am happy 360degree everywhere.

Yes, I used to be stuck in the Chanel forum everyday a few years back. Hahaha. :smile:

• 2 months later...
Your results are very nice and natural. I will agree that based on what I can see that this was an improvement to your appearance. Some people will always say you look better before because I think they do not agree with plastic surgery. Thanks for the post.

• 2 weeks later...
Hi! Chanced upon this thread while looking through the Chanel forum. Just want to say you look great (love your chin and smile!) and hope your dentist appt goes smoothly. All the best :smile:

• 2 weeks later...
Hi blasian, totally agreed with what you said. I definitely strongly believe that it was a huge improvement to my old self. :smile:

Hi mhjkkal, if you are doing major surgery, I sincerely advice going in the cold weather like spring or autumn. :smile:

Hi sweetpea33, thanks so much for being here. How is this post related to the Chanel forum? Nevertheless, thank you for your kind comment.

UPDATES: Everything is looking good now. Mouth can open to the max it can be. Invisalign appointment is good too. My dentist gave me all the way up to 9th aligners before returning for my 10th 11th, 12th etc.

It save me a lot of time versus going down every 6 weeks. Really appreciate the power of Invisalign.

[​IMG]

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Hi ponyyz, you can take a look at my photos as I have indicated the numeric days too. Am no longer swollen by Day 14.

Hi alexanderdavid, thanks :smile: I have no idea, is good if you can contact them directly. The doctor speak some amount of English, or they have Chinese translators. Try going yourself and don't use any outside translators.

YK is well-known among locals and not so much for overseas. But I do see some overseas patients too.

okkie..thx for ur info =DD

• 4 weeks later...
hi, I just want to ask about your review with DAPRS, was it only with the consultants that you had terrible experience or was it the FC DOCTOR himself? where you able to go for a personal consult and was it the same with the Pforumer that you mentioned who didn't like DAPRS anymore? I'm asking this for more insight since its one of my shortlisted place. thanks

hi!

thanks for posting your pictures.
You have posted some pictures after 5 months post op and 6 months post op, did you notice a big difference between those months? and how are you now?
How long do you have to wait before seeing your final results? When could you go back to normal life and open your mouth to the max as it can be opened as you nicely wrote it lol?

• 1 year later...