BeautyHacker

{ My Experience } Consults, Quotes, and Surgery with Opera Plastic Surgery

Hey will you be doing your surgery with dr kwak soon? I will be going to consult in June. Unfortunately i don't really like the rhino and fc contouring results of opera on the chinese forums, it looks too shaven. EDIT: i just saw you did your rhino, do you mind sending pics of just your nose or giving some general advice?

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh, I already took the surgery at the end of last Feb and it was liposuction to take off the ugly FATS in thighs..sorry I don't know much about the dr.kwak's rhino but I heard that he's been working at opera not such a long time and his results are trendy(he's not old) So probably, the results on the Chinese forums won't be his master pieces but I'm just guessing so... :sad:

I see. Even though Opera is the most reasonably priced, I don’t have confidence in dr kwak. I don’t know what his results are like. It’s hard to go for a clinic based on the name of the clinic, and not the doctor. Thanks babe.

Totally agree. Clinics should work on their before and after pictures and update them more often. Good luck with your research and I hope you figure everything out and leading yourself to the right place ;)

How is your eye result? Is TL really good at the revision? Do they offer just ptosis correction without double eyelid surgery?

I did a full scan of opera clinic on soyoung on their before and after photos. Most people go for vline surgery or face related surgery. I couldn’t find a doctor I really like for eyes (except Dr Kwon but he’s not doing consultations for eyes and nose).

I think I might have to seriously consider other clinics instead despite the highly attractive price.

Why can't you get a consultation with Dr Kwon? I'm looking to schedule one for eyes with him but the consultant said if he has surgery then I may have to wait an hour or 2 after he is done since their doctors don't do a quickie break in between just to consult(I prefer that especially if I am the patient).
So I am trying to re-arrange my consults. I think I can only do 2 or 3 a day with all the wait and commute.

Unlike here in the US, you are guaranteed the appt/time slot but you have to pay 100-150 .

I have done arranging appointment with Opera too. I agree with @Hautelady, it doesn't seem like doctors take quick break in between as they seemed to take consultation appointment only between surgeries. Anyway, @Wondermuffin I don't think they let you see dr.Kwon or maybe they recommended you better surgeon for your case? Why don't you request him for your consultation if you really wanna meet him?

• 1 month later...
Did you look at Opera on SoYoung's website or within the app? If it was the website's diary, could you send me a link please? I can't navigate their website (find clinics) and I can't create an account on the app ):

please dont be deceived in chinese forums... it may look too shaven because chinese girls lovr to use APP like meitu which makes the face smaller automatically when u take a photo. Im considering opera too for its really good price but Im still reading more research about this clinic

• 2 weeks later...
Good point.

Messaged you the link. Enjoy .

• 5 weeks later...
Just popping in. I've been a silent reader on this thread and decided to book a consultation with Opera, so thanks everyone! Wondermuffin, would it be possible for you to send the same Soyoung diary link for Opera that you sent? I'd love to see them too! I wish I could read it :sad:

One of my Mongolian friends had a procedure so called Opera Lift and she was happy with it.