• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OPERA

135-080 Yeoksam Dong, Gangnam gu, Seoul Korea, 820-9 Glass tower 15F

Korean address:

135-080 서울시 강남구 역삼동 820-9 강남역 11번출구
글라스타워 15F

As far as how to get there, I am honestly not sure. Perhaps someone else on the forum can help you with that.

• 2 months later...
Thank you so much for your review and updates! I've added Opera to my consult list because of you. :smile:

I wanted to ask... are you lifting your brows/forehead at all in any of your after pictures on your blog? I currently do this and have wrinkles on my forehead. :sad:

The Korean says: Gangnam Station, Exit 11. The building name is "Glass Tower" and it's on the 15th floor of that building.

• 1 month later...
Thanks sssxccc!! I found your review very useful! I'm trying to look for a PS to do ptosis. I have also contacted their wechat and it was Dr Lam who responded to me. He was very helpful.

• 3 weeks later...
Thank you very much for sharing. I corresponded with Teuim and I like their way to respond to me : their recommendations, additional information, map, fast response. I don't like only price. But if they charge for the quality and warrant good result, I am ready.
But if the same I can see in another clinic for less money, I would like to choose another clinic.

• 1 month later...
Hi I am so sorry for the late reply! I've been MIA and just started looking at PF again because I may go back to Korea for some other beauty stuff :smile:

I am not lifting the forehead. Part of the surgery was ptosis which helps with "weak" eye muscles that causes you to try to open your eyes wider. I feel that after the surgery (almost a year later now) that it has been a big improvement :smile:

yay Thank you! I would just recommend doing a lot of consults and see who makes you feel comfortable and has a good price and portfolio work.

With Opera I don't have any regrets. This WeChat me earlier last month randomly just to see how I was doing. I thought that was extremely considerate of them especailly I'm not local so they don't really have an obligation to check in.

hi sssxccc
May I ask which doctor performed your DES?

Oh I didn't do my nose there? I only did my eyes?

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
Hi sssxccc, just wanted to check in if the healing's going well? I've noticed that you had another thread started about the crease/scarring of your double eyelids, and was wondering if that's going well or if it's really obvious?

• 1 month later...
I'm going for a consultation with Opera on this 14th April!

Your review has been most helpful! I'm wondering if you mind me using your name as referral to see if I can bargain the price with them?

If it's alright, can you pm me? i can't seem to pm you as i'm new here. or my kakao ID is tchule

Thanks again!