BeautyHacker

{ My Experience } Consults, Quotes, and Surgery with Opera Plastic Surgery

Okay!!! Here's my blog that I started. I have pictures too and did 01-09 info!! It took me a couple of HOURS to do all this!! So please be patient (I actually have to work for a living too lol) :smile:

Hopefully it helps and just stay tune. It'll take me soem time to complete depedning on recovery, work, and life!! :smile:

http://koreaplasticsurgery.wordpress.com/

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for all your hard work sssxccc! Being OCD, it brings tears to my eyes how organized your blog is. It's wonderful. Thank you.

haha no worries!! I just wished I had all these information in on place too when I was researching. I remember the nights I would spend shifting through like 400 pages of posts and most of them saying redundant things and feedback T_T My eyes almost popped out.

HI sssxccc

Thanks for sharing.

I tried to click on the link but i wasnt able to see any photos. Were there any photos displayed or something's wrong with my click? Lol

How did you contact Opera to make the appointment etc? Bcos i heard that they dont really reply to English emails?

Thanks! ;)

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Thank you so much!

Hello!
If you click on the link and check the left hand side there is navigation. I had mentioned this previously already :smile: Youll find it under recovery pictures

Hi! I had done consultations with a couple of doctors and you can see my review and also my experience about how I felt and why I ultimately went with Opera! :smile:

http://koreaplasticsurgery.wordpress.com/consultation-reviews/

I based it on price, talent and comfort. :smile: My budget was around $2000 and some were really under this, right at the mark, or over it.

HI sssxcc, hi there. I got quotes from Opera and it was probably the best yet although I haven't looked much. But just wondering if money was no option, would you go to Opera again or Teuim for revision? See I'm looking to do revision, and although Opera offered bunch of stuff under a good price, my eyes come first since it's a revision. Any recommendation?

I can't give you an true answer for this about who to go to because I based my consultations on my eyes and I would be doing it for the first time and not need revision. I think needing a revision is a totally different thing and I think that you really need to see the doctors first.

I also can't really give you a recommendation because I didn't do the full service with Tieum.

If it was based only on consultations, I would say that Tieum and Opera were my top two best in terms of actual consultations and "feel" from the doctors, the staff, and the clinic atmosphere - this is taking out of account any financial concerns. But again, this is based only on consultations. I really can't recommend one over the other because I don't know what Tieum's post op service would have been like, but I've been happy and pleased with Opera's attention to me as a client even after leaving.

To be honest, I do feel that Tieum is good, just like the reviews, however, I wouldn't be so sure about the post op since they are used to catering to foreigners I feel like they don't really need the business to really follow up and see how you are.

With my experience so far with Opera they have been really good. Even though I had left Korea they were still messaging me on Wechat to get status updates to see how I am doing and if I had any questions. They even wished me a Merry Christmas and told me to keep them updated. I think they also showed their concerns partly because it seems like it was very rare to have a non-local go to them and use their service. It is very unusual for them and they seemed very intrigued that I was even able to find them.

In the end, there's no right or wrong doctor. you should really go to meet with them first and see how you feel. If I couldn't find a good doctor while I was doing my consults, I would have done it with Teium as a last resort just because of the reviews and high recommendations and good consultations, BUT I was able to meet with Opera and I think they had good pricing, good manners, consult, etc and it was enough to convince me. Money was a big concern, but my eyes are obviously more important. I am glad I was able to find Opera and work with them at a lower cost and feel good about my decision. Trust me, I am not the type of person to just do something because it is cheap - quality matters a lot to me as well as the cost and Opera hit the mark and has shown me good quality

I hope this helps!

• 2 weeks later...
Hi I went to opera website and choose English for language but its still in Korean and cant find their email address. I saw a kakaotalk picture and I assume this is theirs: dobici??

How did u contact them?

• 1 month later...
Hi SSSXCCC,

Many thanks for sharing your experience. Appreciate all the hard work you put in. It has been most helpful. Your eyes look really pretty:smile:. I am so happy for you.

I am interested in doing an eyelid revision. Wonder if Opera is good at revision works too.

I just looked at your blog and it is a really organized site! Thank you so much for this information! For what I spent on my eyes in the United States, I should have gone to Korea and may have had a better experience.

Your eyes look great. Opera did a good job.