BeautyHacker

{ My Experience } Consults, Quotes, and Surgery with Opera Plastic Surgery

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Also just saw that someone else just shared the blog of smitten_kitten about her exp at MVP, but it seems her account has been suspended here? Anyhow you can check it out. Good luck with your research.

• 3 weeks later...
Why are you going to Grand? they will probably charge a lot for the revision or if you're okay with some local clinics, I can give recommend some. DM me.

One of my friends had a surgery at Grand and the result turned out okay. Probably the cost will be expensive but if the surgeon is that much good... I think it will be worthy visit. Actually the cost is not my priority but the feeling or trust between me and the doctor. However, I'd be happy to be recommended for more local clinics :smile:

How did the consultation go? or haven't gone there yet? Can't wait to read your review. Both of clinics are on my list !

• 2 weeks later...
Hi, all this is the review I promised over a month ago. Last week I visied Opera, Grand as I knew that there would be possible delay and waiting due to the peak season, I visited them on the seperate days.

My appointment was for eyelids revision. I received it 2 years ago(incision). The crease was uneven and I want more higher folds, european style ones.

Grand was my first visit, the clinic was super fancy and I felit like I visited a hotel. The process was fast and neat. Not much of waiting and they knew how to lead me. The surgeon was nice too, he seemed little bit young... but he was kind. He recommended double eyelid surgery with incision and ptosis correction. It is my second surgery so the cost was expensive but higher than I expected. The price is not my priority so I won't write in details of the cost. The surgeon confirmed the surgery and tried to bring out the most similiar shape of my desired double eyelids also fix the assymentry. I thanked him and checked the opening slot in January and left.

Then the next day I visited to Opera. The clinic is not super fancy like Grand one but pretty big, entire floor was the clinic. No much of waiting happened either and so many local and chinese people were waiting at the lobby...little bit shocked by the fact because there was not much information about the Opera and I didn't know that the clinic was this much busy. Anyhow I met the surgeon who is older than my previous surgeon at Grand. The recommendation I received from him was different. He didn't recommend ptosis correction. He said I have little bit of symptom but it isn't too big to be corrected by surgery and told me to save it for later when I become grandma then he said he would try to even it out with a double eyelid surgery(incision of course) Then, he mentioned about my desired high crease. He recommended little bit lower crease for natural-look. He said the look I want is too European and they won't suit great to my asian face and might give surprised-eyes-look. Plus the cost was 3.5 times cheaper than Grand.

Now I have two more clinic to visit in this weeks and plan to take the surgery in Janurary when holidays are over. I haven't made my mind yet but so far Opera seems the best choice to me.

This is the european style eyes I wanted, the very high crease which starts above the inner corner of the eyes out-to-out double eyelids folds. You guys think it doesn't suit to Asian people? Anyone knows someone who had similar shape of double eyelids surgery?

I think the double eyelids in the photo look very beautiful and deep because of her bone structure around the eyes. I think if that is what you really want, you should get them done if your surgeon agrees to. Probably this will be the look of the European Eyelids(?) on asian face.

How were the other two clinics? I'm waiting for the winter to be finished and plans to take under eyelids surgery without incision outside. I know you're shopping for double eyelids but please share if you find a good eye surgeon,thanks.

Yes! The double eyelids on you photo are very similar to the ones that surgeons created on my eyelids during the consultations but I'm considering to lower the crease little bit after 4 surgeons' consultations (grand, opera, jk, gate)

Hey, yellowmichael. I'm going Korea during the New Year's holidays. I've already made appointment after contacting clinic via WhatClinic. Which clinics do you plant to visit? I've never visited plastic surgery clinic and little bit scared... it will be great if I know someone...

• 2 weeks later...
JK and Gate were just fine. Nothing special drags me to sign up for the surgery. Then, I joined a kakaotalk group and referred to tl plastic surgery. I liked TL as much as Opera then finally took a surgery at TL. Surgeons at both clinics were great and I couldn't choose... I was lost then I checked their open spots for my surgery. TL offered me an earlier date than Opera so I finally settled down. It's been 2 days and can't wait for the result !!!

• 5 weeks later...
How did your surgery go with TL? Just curious. If you share your experience with us, it will be great.

Has anyone has new list of 2018?