BeautyHacker

Theline plastic surgery- just fishished

Thanks for the compliments!

While the height will mostly stay the same, my doctor told me that my tip will most definitely go down. But it'll probably take at least 3 months.

My doctor also said that most noses will have a slight piggy look for the first three months, after then most tips will 'drop' a bit.

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey! I have been considering the line clinic after your ps experience! Until I dane to you're review I couldn't find any except for celebrities which I don't really count.
Do you know any site to go and read the reviews on rhinoplasty for the line clinic??

Thanks!

It'll take a while for my nose to completely finish swelling. As for the angle, it's a combo of swelling ( my tip will 'drop' after the 3rd month, as this is a common occurrence after rhinoplasty) and my face being tilted upwards when I took the pic.

I've attached a pic where my head is not as tilted. You can see the difference.

Wow, such a difference! You're nose is looking really great, and I bet it's going to look better and better!

To tell you the truth, I also can't find much English reviews on The Line. I'd like to think there's more reviews on them in Korean somewhere in the internet, but I can't be sure. According to some plastic surgery yearly ranking thingy in Korea, The Line is the tenth most popular clinic in Korea in 2014(the first being Cinderella). But I can not tell you if the ranking is official or certified or whatever.

I do know that most locals go to The Line for body contouring. In fact, The Line was in Let Me In, where they did breast argumentation and some face work. They are apparently one of the best in breast argumentation according to a local I've chatted with, but once again, I'm not sure.

Feel free to ask me anything here, cause I tend to check on PurseForum more than I check on my own email. Thanks!

Hi Yukina,

Congrats on your successful ps. You really look gorgeous!

May i know the name of your Plastic Surgeon?

Thanks in adv!

Oh man! Thanks for sharing your photos!
I know you didn't do your forehead but man. Your forehead is beautiful! and so is your nose line ;)

I had two doctors operating on me, Dr. Jeon for my nose and chin and Dr. Lee (who is female) for my buccal fat removal.