BeautyHacker

Theline plastic surgery- just fishished

Congratulations on your successful ps!! Your nose looks so pretty!!!! (: I love your results. Might end up considering the line after all. (:

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sliding genioplasty is considered a lot more safe than using an implant because you are using your own bone and not a foreign material. It's as invasive as a chin implant.

• 3 weeks later...
The Line clinic was one of the clinics I was very interested in..and after looking at your picture I definitely want to stop by and get a face to face consult!! I'm planning on going to Korea in May, and I emailed them about how to go about scheduling a consult..and they told me that I should email them back in May?? I dunno if that's a typo..but how far in advance were you able to schedule a consult? and were they able to schedule u for surgery soon after the consult??

Hi Beautiful
Can you feel the paranasal implant? Others have reported it is uncomfortable as you can feel you can feel it every time you talk.
Appreciate your time in answering this.

• 4 weeks later...
I'm going in May, too! I asked them for a consult, but I haven't hear from them yet. I honestly think that their service by email is quite lacking, comparing to other clinics I've contacted...

Yukina, I'm glad that you've posted your experience at The Line Clinic, as I can't seem to find a lot of reviews about this clinic. Your surgeries seem to be a big success, congrats on that!

I was wondering, I'm interested in eye bag fat removal and rhinoplasty (for bulbous nose). Now that I've seen your pictures, I became quite interested in zygoma reduction as well, since I put on weight over the years, I now got a chubby face, which leads to fat onder my chin was well. As my chin is quite small, sometimes it just 'disappears' in my neck, lol. But I'll have to think about the zygoma reduction some more, maybe this problem can me solved if I just lose weight...

The eye bag fat removal is my number one priority, as I'm annoyed by the sight of it every single day. I'm pretty scared for the rhinoplasty, because if they mess it up, your face is pretty much screwed. I'm going to Seoul for two weeks in May. I'd like to combine the surgery/surgeries with vacation time and meet people. What advice can you give me in when to do the surgery in those two weeks? Like, as soon as possible, or as late as possible (before going back)? How many days before the stitches/bandage comes off when you have rhinoplasty?

I'm so sorry, this became quite a long message. :wacko: I hope you'll answer my questions. Thanks in advance!

I'm going there from 5th of May for 2/3 weeks. rhinoplasty, fat grafting, maybe BA, PRP injection. xx not allowed