BeautyHacker

Theline plastic surgery- just fishished

What a coincidence! I'm going from May 6 until 19!

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi,
I'm not sure if you're still checking this thread but I'd really want to ask a question. I've always thought the Barbie-Line Rhino by The Line Clinic was so pretty. I've looked around the net for reviews but couldn't find any. I was wondering how strongly you'd recommend The Line on a 1-10 scale? :smile:
How was the after care? The attitude of the surgeons and staff? Did you have any complications?

Hoping you can find time to answer :smile:

All the best!

If you dont mind can you share your before and after pics of your nose?

Hi I really love your results Yukina, would you mind giving me your whatsapp? I would love to hear more from you... thank you!!

• 1 month later...
Wow! You look so good! I hope you stop back to post with updated results sometime!

I just heard of them a few days ago and I was really interested in getting teardrop implants there. Now I'm interested in getting my facial surgeries (rhino and jaw) here too! It sounds great. You look absolutely amazing. I hope they answer my email because I'd love to check them out, if not for my face, at least for my chest! They also don't sound ridiculously expensive which is great.

• 2 weeks later...
you're gorgeous ! really well done.
This is exactly the kind of review I was looking for.
I want to do tip and alar reduction, chin implant and I was comtemplating buccal fat removal because I have a chubby round face, that and a receeding chin : yikes.

I'm certainly contacting The Line...

• 7 months later...
Please pay attention to the surgeon who carried out the result, not the whole clinic. If you go to the same clinic and was assigned a diff surgeon you will def not get the quality and result you thought you were getting.

The Line is on my short list of places. I love her results!

I advise everyone to use BabiTalk. On Chrome, you can set Google to automatically translate the pages for you. There seems to be a LOT of real people on there with before, during and after pictures as well as reviews. I also found a bunch of specials that I took screenshots of to take for negotiations. :biggrin: