BeautyHacker

Theline plastic surgery- just fishished

Dr Jeong has actually left the clinic :sad: I have been inquiring about rhino revision and asked about Dr Jeong after seeing this thread.
The coordinator said that Dr Lee would be performing the revision rhinoplasty surgeries at The Line

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

HI,
i wanted to ask you about ps and get some tips as seems you already have theexperience . i m thinking of going seoul in aprl or may for few surgery, so could you add me kakao is complicated.
cheers :woohoo:

• 3 weeks later...

id like to pay Dr Jeong a visit too, do you know where he is now?

• 2 weeks later...
If by Dr. Jeong, you mean 전정환 then he's at Page (페이지성형외과) now.

But I don't know much about that clinic.

Hi @Yukina89 ! ^^ I don't know if you still able to see this post or keep being online in this forum or not. But i want to say something. Your results are amazing. Congrats on your surgery and your lovely new profile. Thanks so much for sharing your experience so soon and for posting pictures.

You are caucasian, i think it's good for the chin implant. I don't think you are have wide cheekbone and it's good you are not get cheekbone reduction because you seem not have wide cheeks or too chubby.

The Line clinic was one of the clinics I was very interested in. I'm considering The Line too but I didn't find too much information about the clinic especially about face contouring. I kept asking why the consultant are not kindly informed me more informations like others.

I am consider to get rhinoplasty, there is hot trend in rhinoplasty which is barbie line rhinoplasty. I was recommend to get this as well. I am look forward for reviews from southeast asian here, if i can found one. I think members here are caucasian or half.

I guess caucasian are used to get hump remove or crocked nose correction, mostly are not used artificial implant to augmented on nose bridge unlike southeast asian. But, i really like your result that is small, curved slight upturned nose. :smile:

No, it's not. They are different. I prefer The Line if you want to get nose surgery.

• 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Hey, do you have the site? I cant find anything on them. OP's new nose is beautiful. I would like to consult with that doctor :smile:

Edit: I found the Page surgery site but it's in Korean. Can someone please tell me if Dr Jeong is still there? ^^

http://www.pageps.co.kr/company/?p_url=company_2

• 9 months later...
You can send them a mail in that case. maybe Dr lee isn't there anymore.

What is buccal fat by the way?

theline has inflated alot。 i consulted this yr n it has highjacked so much compared to before (i forgot if it was 1 yr or 2 yrs ago) they even admitted to me they have done huge price adjustment therefore they refused to negotiate no matter how many surgeries i plan to do. they r crazily expensive, very stubborn in price. and the most unfriendly among all the clinics ive consulted. it was very disappointing as i was reli looking fwrd to do my surgery there. :sad::sad::frown:

Buccal means cheek, so buccal fat is the cheek fat to the sides of your mouth. It's removed through incisions in the mouth to make chubby faces slimmer. But it's generally not recommended these days because your face loses volume as you age. So while people who have had their buccal fat removed might look good in their 20s, they also tend to end up with gaunt, skeletal faces later on, and it's much harder to add volume to that area than it is to take it away.

When the procedure is performed, it's usually done very conservatively. They'll ask about your parents, and whether or not they have chubby cheeks as an indicator of how you might look at their age. Things like that. Korean doctors are a bit more gung-ho about removing buccal fat (or any facial slimming procedure in general, really), so try not to get sucked in and regret it later.

Really? That is quite unlikely of The Line. They have been in business for quite a long time. Maybe they had an increase in the number of patients. :/ regardless....