BeautyHacker

Theline plastic surgery- just fishished

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congratulations Yukina, you look great. Love your nose.
Is there any scarring from your alar reduction?

I had two doctors operating on me, Dr. Jeon for my nose and chin and Dr. Lee (who is female) for my buccal fat removal. I was under local anaesthesia with a IV sedation drip. I was knocked out within a minute.

For my nose, I did open rhino as I had hump removal, cause it's very hard to remove the hump in closed rhino. I had ultra soft silicone for my nose bridge.

As for Acculift, I honestly don't know if they have that. But I do know they have something similar known as Power V, but I can not vouch for the effects, cause I have not done it.

Thanks for the compilments!

My chin implant was originally for my profile, but it ended up slightly lengthing my face as well, giving my face a slimmer look. I'm pretty ok with that, as it did improved my look by spades. I did stressed to the doctor that I wanted the golden face ratio (you know, when you put a ruler on the tip of your chin to the tip of your nose and it's supposed to have an angle or something similar) for my nose and chin, but that's pretty much it.

I used a 4mm ultra soft silicone for my chin.

Thanks for the compliments!

I didn't have alar reduction, as my nose was small to begin with. But I do have a scar on my nose as I did open rhino, but as it's only one month post op, l'm not too concerned with it yet. I'd like to believe it'll fade as time goes by.

Haha.. I feel you! I also have both chubby and receding chin...I look SOO bad on side angle... sigh... Does buccal removal will make your face shaggy?

That's a good question! For me right now, no. But seeing as
I'm only 1 month post-op, I really have to get back to you on this.

The aftercare is very good, it would have been excellent if I wasn't assigned to this horrible in-house Chinese translator on the last day cause my in-house English translator (Hun E, pronounced as Honey) is on holiday. The Chinese translator is so rude to my cousin, who is my Korean translator. She pretty much told my cousin to be quiet and allow her to do her job.

Other than that, I'm quite satisfied with the aftercare. The nurses are very nice and made multiple rounds to get me blankets after my surgery while I was in the recovery room. They also provided some pumpkin congee while I was in the recovery room. I also got to see my doctor the day before I left just to check up on my nose and for a quick chat.

The nurse whom took my stitches out was very gentle. As a giant wuss, it made my whole process a lot more less frightening.

I would definitely recommend the in-house English translator, for she is the sweetest girl I've met in Korea. Friendly and nice, she actually held my hand as I was injected with sleeping drugs and was here with me the moment I woke up.

I really want to see how your nose looks after all the swelling is gone! I love your front view picture sooooo much but honestly, I personally dislike the angle of your nose profile view. The tip looks like it's pointing too high, but it's supposed to go down anyways, right? It's just a personal taste though, I sure wouldn't be able to pull it off haha.