BeautyHacker

My ps trip in oct 2014

Oh i havent yet done my eyes, planned to do in early april.
I hv korean cousin, and she did help me translate as i think is safer to bring a ppl tht know korean instead only rely on clinic's translator.
My quoted non incisional plus ptosis price is 1.2 mil

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi, sorry for late reply, I hv done fg in mid dec, and i think jaedon fg quite natural, at least i can go bak to work on day 8
act is 1.8 mil without prp

Oh as my korean cousin help me bargain now the price

Yea, I cannot agree more that the service and staff in A31 is really nice and helpful. Although their charges are almost 1-2x more than other clinics, you get what you pay for....

I'm very sorry to hear about your face treatment and the aftermath. That is very irresponsible of them and only to tell you after it has happened and to go to them with evidence. Geez, how can they still remain so popular?

I might be doing my skin on my next trip too. I have active acnes (all over ma' face) and scars as well ): now i dont know what treatment I should do, i feel scared after reading on your experiences.

You're really lucky you have your korean cousins and friends there to guide you.. hahaha can i become their friend too? :P

• 4 years later...
Hello girls did any one of u tried artificial bone on chin ? My chin is too narrow I m
Planning to make it thick and a bit wider to proportion my face with artificial bones ,but I can’t find any one who tried it already