BeautyHacker

My ps trip in oct 2014

I hv done my nose on 3/11 and today I will finally remove my stitches. As purse reli helps me a lot in gaining information, Thts y is my turn to repay the forum.

I have prepared my ps trip for a year, I have bulbous tip and I hv injected restylane to my nose. I aimmed to do nose, eyes n fg in this trip.

My finalize clinic lists:
(Nose) April 31, topclass, wannabe, braun
(Eyes) jaedon, secret, teiums

Reasons choosing these clinics:
April 31: dr Kim is famous in nose revision, saw many amazing result from April 31's blog. And not much advertisement online, and most important, I hv directly contact quite a few gals Tht hv done their noses in April 31 and they r quite satisfied.

Topclass: my Korean cousin done her nose in this clinic, and their nose style is curve line noses.

Wannabe: i hv directly contacted 3 ppl done their noses here and they like their nose but natural style, if ppl want dramatic result may not like this clinic

Braun: they will have ct scan before doing nose, and they usually propose ppl to use artificial bones for supporting their nasal base. And I think this method may help me to correct my bulbous tip. And they can usually make ppl nose very tall but takes time to deswell, few ppl claimed Tht they r not satisfied to the result at first then after a mth, they like their noses.

Jaedon: my Korean cousin done her eyes in this clinic, always ask ppl to do non incisional method, can make outfold eyes

Secret: seems gd at eye revision, very natural and fast recovery, however, they seldom do outfold style

Teiums: many gd reviews on purse and seems professional in doing eyes

My consultation experience:
My Korean cousin bring me to April 31 first, I finally met Brian, he is super friendly and surprisingly he have quite a lot of nose knowledge!!! Dr Kim is very confident and friendly and reli spend time explaining how he will done my nose. He said I can choose choosing silicon or fat from butt for my bridge then nd to do alar base reduction, use septum for the strut and ear cartilage for nose tip, and will elongated my nose.

I choose this clinic for my nose directly, and make my Korean cousin and my other groupmates shocked.

The reasons I choose this clinic: I think my nose is quite difficult case as my nose reli not pretty n flat n bulbous. Dr Kim is gd at revisional case, I think he is gd at primary case too. Although april 31 is reli exp, but if reli hv gd result I think is worth. And most important, dr Kim only do 3 surgeries a day!!!!! And Thts y normal ppl hv less bruise and bleed less and this means faster recovery.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Then I went to jaedon clinic directly as I hv already chosen my nose clinic.

Jaedon is quite nicely decorated clinic, the doctors are super friendly, I first met the doctor for fg then dr jaedon for my eyes. He suggested me to do non incisional method, lipo on eyes as my eyes quite swollen, ptosis, epi, dark eye circle. He said he can do outfold for me, and I again choose this clinic directly lol. As the price is reli cheap and I believe in the doctors' skills and he is using non incisional method, which means I can recover faster and I can undo if I dislike the eyes he make for me.

As I hv finish choosing clinic for surgeries, I hv plenty time and I went to skin clinic to consult for my skin

I got some acne and acne scars and I want to seek for advice to deal with it and wanna do hydro injection.

I went to leaders skin clinic, this is a quite well known and big one, and the decoration seems very comfortable and this clinic look wealthy lol

The doctor suggested me to do pdt treatment for active acne and laser for acne scar, he claimed I can recover in a week and no side effect. he claimed pdt treatment can reduce 50% of acne and doesn't affect my nose surgery.

For hydro injection, he suggest me not to do it first as he think my skin problem is acne and should deal with it first.

Then when I met the consultant, she asked me to do pdt treatment first before nose surgery and I booked doing pdt treatment at 10 am then nose surgery at 2:30 pm..........

Day of surgery:

First went to leaders clinic to do pdt treatment, I can't feel any pain, but my face look so red after the treatment, they haven't give any medications to me or things to put on my face and haven't give me any advices on how to take care my face!!!!

Then went to april 31 directly, meet Brian to first explain why style of nose I like, show him a lot of pic and he will later help me to tell dr Kim. Then pay the surgery fees and started getting prepared for my surgery.

This is my first surgery in my whole life, but I feel calm, going in the operation room, and dr Kim came in and finally discuss wif him Wht style of nose I like and he claimed Tht my nostrils are different and the outcome of my nose nostrils may not b even too, but I said is ok, and I said I trusted his skills and start falling asleep.

When I woke up, I was still on the surgery table, and nurses help me to get down n walk bak to the resting room.

I can't feel any pain for my nose surgery, but my face is burnt like fire!!!!!!!!! My face become super red coz of the laser and is super super painful!!!!!!!

Post op day 1:
I am not Tht swollen but my face still in great pain!!!

Post op day 2:
My eye start to swollen n hv a bit bruise and my skin become dark red and look like o got seriously burnt by fire!!!!!!!
I went back to April 31 for change dressings, the nurse Nina were shocked when she saw my skin look like this, she carefully remove the dressings but however my skin condition is too weak, a tiny bit of skin were teared off and bleed. Brian did mention my situation to the top manager, Ms Heo and she came in immediately to look at me, she feel very sorry for me and they have to think how to put my dressings in order to not hurt my skin.

And Nina helped me to call leaders and asked for my treatment details, take pic of my face n sent to the consultant in leaders and seeked for advice and see whether my situation is normal.

I really touched by them as I'm in great pain and I couldn't tell my parents abt my situation as I'm afraid they will worry. However, I m lost and dunno wht procedure is best for me Thts y when I saw Brian, ms Heo, Nina try their best to help me, I really think I hvnt choose wrong clinic, and I'm in gd hands.

They finally figure out a different way to put dressings on me, they put cotton under taping so it won't touches my skin Tht much and asked me to go directly to the skin clinic and ask them hv a check up on me.

As the doctor who help me do the treatment not there, another female doctor came to see me, when she saw me she said I must in great pain and she said my skin will return to normal, however, she claimed the skin Tht teared off may lead to scarring, I was shocked, my doctor should know Tht I hv to put dressings after nose surgery, he should acknowledge me beforehand, and I definitely won't do this treatment and he hvnt told me Tht my skin will burnt like this after the treatment!!!!!!!!!!!! I don't dare to go out as ppl will think I'm abnormal, my skin look seriously burnt!!!!!!

She asked me to put sunblock (finally tell me I hv to avoid sunlight), but I can't wash my face, how can I put sunblock!!!!!! And she helped me to put some medications on my face and put some dressings on my skin and I hv to pay for this (15000 won)

And Brian called me and asked abt my situation and tell me Tht ms Heo give me a special permission Tht I can go bak to April 31 every day and she will help me cleanse my skin if I want, she did a lot of researches for me and she want to try her best to help me, omg, i did think she is an angel to me

Then I went bak hm and I feel very sad and in great pressure, as my parents keep on asking abt my nose and ask me to send them pic...... And I cried a bit.

Post op day 3:
I went back to April 31 and they help me to cleanse my face, and look at my nose, as Brian said my skin condition is too weak, and on the other hand, my nose deswell very fast and may b no nd to put cast on, then finally dr Kim bak to the clinic, and look at my nose and said no nd to put cast on!!!!!! Brian said although my skin look bad but my nose really heal fast, asked me not to b so sad, skin will heal eventually. But nd to bak to have check up on my nose more frequently as no cast to protect my nose.

My groupmates and my cousin all come into my rm at 12 am and said is better for me to go to the yonsei hospital to hv a check up, they r all very worry abt my situation, and one of them is working in a famous hospital in her home country and she tried contact her colleague and ask abt my treatment. I'm glad Tht I was surrounded by a lot of ppl who cares me a lot then they brought me to hospital Tht night.

The dermatologist there asked me to come to the hospital again as the professor will b there n he claimed Tht my skin will b normal again but takes a long time and hyper pigmentation cannot b avoid!!!!!!!! No one tell me abt hyper pigmentation before the laser............

Post op day 4:
The dermatologist told me Tht I might nd to extend my stay as I nd two weeks at least for my skin to peeled off to pinkish color, then still nd to stick a lot of bandage all over my face for a long time and I nd few mths to recover......
This means I may not go bak to work ........ I was reli angry and take the medical report and bak to leaders, then the doctor finally admitted Tht he calculate wrong, make me expose to the laser for too long time, but he promised he will make sure Tht I can go bak to work in time, and no nd to put bandages in two weeks time, he will inject placentex integro and put medication to my face and I hv to go bak to skin clinic every day or else can't recover in time.

I will see whether I can heal in two weeks time to comment on leader skin clinic, but I choose April 31 for my nose is definitely a right choice.

But I can't do my eyes now.

For nose, I use a 6 mm ultra soft silicon.

I will update after stitches off today!!

Jaedon quote me fg 2 mil, eyes (includes non incisional method, ptosis, epi, lipo on eyes and dark eye circle) 3.8 mil, hence total 5.8 mil

As I think my eyelids are thick, jaedon can do my eyes using non incisional method, Thts y I choose it immediately. Secret only recommend ppl using incisional method.

Sorry to hear about your face. Hope it gets better soon...

Thanks!!!
Today: finally take my nose's stitches off, reli satisfied
My skin become very itchy, n chin is nicely peeled off, only a bit hyper pigmentation on my chin, I don't hv to cover my chin part wif mask this mean I finally can eat food more easily!!!!!!!

Other parts of my face still not gd, may update afterwards

susaki my heart goes out to you for what you have been going through. Getting through surgical recovery is tough enough physically and mentally but to have painful skin damage at the same time must be very difficult. I hope the damage you sustain heals up well and none of it is permanent. aloe vera should help with your healing and sooth some of the burns

Yky: I can't put anything on my face now as they stick sth to prevent second infection, I'm sad coz when my mum looked at my photo, she cried and my parents r coming to Korea to take care me! I felt sorry for making them worry

Hi, Susaki :smile:
I just joined this forum and your postings are the very first ones I read!! What an informative! Tnx alot for your valuable information. You are very similar to me cos I also think to fly to Seoul for my eyes, nose, and skin during the following winter break! I already got a permission from my parents! Can't wait! I guess Dr. Kim at April 31st knows how to do the thing in the right way. How does your nose look now? It's been a week. Oh, btw, where did you stay? Do you still have swelling? Are you still staying in Korea? How much were you quoted for your nose? And why did you do your nose and eyes at different places? Omg.. I'm sorry for so many questions... I'm so excited when I think I go to Seoul. I'm not sure whether I can concentrate on studying during the final week lool Looking forward to your reply XO

My nose is amazing, I reli love it, very sharp n defined. Act my nose doesn't swell a lot. I think different nose hv different prices as I nd alar base reduction n others Tht u might not needed it, u better go consult and ask the price by yourself.

As my budget is tight and I prefer the eyes style in other clinic, Thts y I choose different clinics for my nose n eyes. And for nose, I only believe in dr Kim, so I choose him to do my nose.

I'm staying in apartment Tht I booked through airbnb, and I'm still in Korea, if hv any questions can ask me:smile: hopes my answer help u