BeautyHacker

Rhinoplasty after injecting filler dissolver

Hey guys,
I've been doing nose fillers for the past 2 years & now that I want a permanent shape, I would like to inject filler dissolver & go ahead with surgery. I'm not sure how long should I wait after injecting the dissolver. Many bloggers do it on the next following day. I have enquired a few clinics, they recommend 1 to 2 weeks after.. to compromise patient's safety?? as told.. anyone can advise me?

Hi Missy,
I read another review on here about a rhino after fillers and the results were really bad. I think the person used an implant or cartilage and the filler reacted poorly. It is on this site I think it was done as TLPS but I could be wrong.

Please give it two weeks rather than doing it on the day of operation or day before.

When I had Hyaluronidase injected under my eyes, the skin went very thin (almost like stretchy crepe paper!) for about 48 hours and the color changed. My skin in the area also got very dry and my eyes were really dry too. It took about 6-8 days for everything to return to normal.

Some of this may have just been my own unique reaction (plus it was also a delicate area), but my doctor said that it's quite common for the skin to go through a few changes briefly before returning to normal.

It didn't swell but it was super pale in the area compared to the rest of my skin, almost like there wasn't enough blood flowing.

Any effect of the dissolving disappears after a week to 10 days. You have nothing to worry about.

Hi, just like other said, wait 2-3 weeks from your last hyaluronidase injection better if you can wait until all the filler has reabsorbed before doing any surgery. I've had this injection therapy also to remove filler from my forehead, temple to lateral and along eyebrow area , also under the eyes every 3 days for 2 months :noworry:

Thanks dear 😊😊😊will try to find a local dr to do it!