BeautyHacker

Fat Graft or Implants? What's To do?

Yeah you right, maybe it will cause sagging after the fat reabsorbed. My clinic TLPS promise me a touch up within 3 months for free. I ask the consultant to give me longer period which is 6 months but she told me that the fat wont be fresh after 3 months. It's confusing because the consultant from DA hospital (I compared several clinics before I went to TLPS) said the touch up has to be done after 3 months because we have to wait until the previous fat to settle.....

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Aw sorry to hear you only have around ~20% left on your cheeks after 2 weeks! If you don't mind my asking, how much did they charge you for forehead and cheeks?

Also, are you planning to fly back to Korea in 3-6 months for the touchup?

I'm wondering if it's worth doing the fat graft at all if I can't fly back to Korea (I live in the United States, and airfare is expensive.. not to mention it's hard to get days off work :/)

Thanks again in advance, and sending you lots of good vibes in hopes that you'll be happy with the final amount that remains. :smile:

They charged me 2.5 millions won for my forehead, temples, cheeks, nasolabial folds (more than 3 spots is called Full Face Fat Grafting). If you use credit card then they will charge additional 10% but tell them NO WAY :smile: I will go back to Korea for touch up because if you do the touch up then the fat will retain much more and stay longer. The touch up is free and no need to collect fat again from our thighs because they use our excess fat from previous injection. I live in indonesia and I think better do it twice and earn best result.

I had my consultation at Dream Medical Group yesterday and they told me that forehead and cheeks were considered full face fat graft, so interesting that what constitutes full face fat graft differs from clinic to clinic.

Nilesy- interesting! I was thinking of doing it there, too, but may go elsewhere if price is high.

How much did Dream quote you for it if you don't mind my asking?

Also, is this for PRP fat graft or regular fat graft?

Oh and which surgeon are you requesting for the fat graft?

Hehehe.... Yes I live nearby still in the asia region, but my currency is so weak so everytime I convert everything to rupiah, it's like "Hah? So expensive?"
Mine is PRP fat graft but actually I didn't know which kind they did because I didnt follow the process, the whole process was in the operation room and during that time I was sleeping under sedation. The doctor that did collecting fat is different from the fat grafting doctor.

Hi Nilesy, how much Dream charges you for forehead and cheeks? And for the touch up, is it free within 3 months or 6 months?

Hey, I'll have to check the quote they gave me for the forehead/cheek fat graft but I will update on here in a bit. We didn't discuss top ups since I hadn't yet decided on a clinic and I also forgot to ask. I was a little on-the-fence about fat grafting as I am pretty skinny and have a fast metabolism. April31 said they didn't think I was a suitable candidate for fat grafting as a result and JW were also wary of offering fat graft to me.