BeautyHacker

HERSHE Plastic Surgery Clinic

Good luck to you. Keep us updated on your how consultations and/or surgery goes

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 year later...
Don't go here. HERSHE is expensive AF and the quality of the work is really not THAT great for the price you are paying. They spend a lot on marketing and i believe it paid off because clients do get attracted to them and end up going there and spending so much. A simple eyelid surgery should be easy to perform, since it is one of the more common procedures? I did incisional, epi and lateral. my left eye is nice, but naturally my left eye was always nice. My right eye was the problematic one that didn't have an eyelid so i mainly went to fix that, but my new eyelid fold/ incision, was like cut half SHORT, wtf. And I have like 3 folds right now on this eye, not one single fold..... whatever lets talk about the lateral procedure, it looks like the doctors hand slipped and just cut vertically down instead of horizontal across? anyways, theres like a noticable scar on the lateral area of my right eye. In terms of the incision scar for my double eyelid, the scar is not noticeable, but honestly thats the least of your concerns if have have random scars and multiple folds on other parts of your eyes -__-

This place is so expensive. i can't even stop emphasizing HOW OVERPRICED this place is for the quality. oh my god frustrates me so much. My thing is, if you have nothing good to say, then don't say it at all, but i can't help but share my experience because I'm on here AGAIN trying to desperately find a revision rhinoplasty surgeon.

Rhinoplasty I won't even rant about because I already expected myself to redo it since i know many people who have done more than one rhino because you can't fully achieve the look you want the first time? Who knows. My tip is still bulbous and the nose tip is a round tip not a pointed tip which I wanted. So obviously i didn't get what I wanted.

I went with my friends and one of them is not satisfied with their eyelids or nose either but is more desperate to fix the eyes than the nose, whereas I am more desperate to fix my nose than my eyes since for me I can cover up this weirdness with make up. The friend that did her breasts is very satisfied with how her boobs came out, so thats a positive review out of 3 that I can share. Personally, the only good thing I can say about HERSHE is that the staff and the surgeons are very nice. The customer service you receive is really high BUT I MEAN, IT BETTER BE IF YOU ARE PAYING 2X-3X THE PRICE?

Its true when they say to do deep research first and don't go based on marketing or price. It was my mistake to choose the clinic that is the most expensive thinking that the higher the price, the higher the quality. I think its best to choose the doctor based on what they specialize because in my opinion, I think NO ONE can specialize in like 3-4 procedures together -__- wouldn't that be considered just a general surgeon? Because if a doctor at the clinic says they specialize in nose eyes and breast, i feel that they are just a doctor who PERFORMS those procedures at the clinic... Anyways, mistakes were learned so just a tip to just do LOADS of research.

Maybe our case was just the unfortunate one out of the many they have performed. Who really knows.

• 1 year later...
First time post here....please forgive if I'm missing something. I'm a foreigner currently in Seoul for a month, and looking for a dermatologist who can remove sun spots and moles on my face. Before my arrival I did some online research and came across hershe. They look promising but I could not find any actual reviews online. I could not tell if reviewer 't0a5t' actually used them in the last post of this thread which was a year ago. Any input on hershe, or local doctors who are good with these type of symptoms would be much appreciated.

It doesn't sound like i went to them in the past? then what is my review about? lol
I literally said i did my eyes and my nose there and it didnt turn out great, my friend who got her breasts done had fantastic results.

A million apologies to t0a5t
I decided not to use Hershe after all and went with an established local clinic 'medi pium'. I'll have two separate treatments... first is IPL and then CO2 laser....we'll see how it goes.
As a reference for other reviewers, I also checked out Wonjin and ME. Wonjin pricing is similar to Hershe.

• 2 months later...
Hi Paperdollies
I have book appointment of BA with hershe with May. Their doctor & supported nurse is so helpful
Can you share any link relate to hershe doing BA ? in case you have good recommendation for BA surgeons in seoul, let me know pls ☺️☺️

Hi Gilgracey,

Happy to find yr post here! :heart:
I will be doing my BA with hershe this May.
Lack of review make me worried.
Can you pls tell me ( private message is ok too ) on your BA with hershe ? Any other good recommendation of other surgeons ?

Looking forward to hear from u ☺️

Hi Toast,
Mentioned in thread earlier, i m doing BA with hershe this may; due to lack of review online. My decision is shattered.
Any good BA surgeons You could recommend ? Pls share the related link too ( if u have )

• 2 weeks later...
@t0a5t
Hi Toast!
Glad to have found your comment.
I am due for BA with hershe this coming may. Lack of review posted online i kinda worried.
A) do you mean BA ( breast aug )surgeon having multiple skills ?

B) any idea yr friend who did BA any complain till today ? If the BA surgeon good ? ( kim eung sam )

• 3 months later...
hi! have you gone for your surgery at hershe and how did it go? looking at doing accusculpt there but lack of reviews make me worried..!

• 2 months later...