BeautyHacker

HERSHE Plastic Surgery Clinic

Yeah.. I saw a video in korean with locals doing surgeries there. But that was about those who can't stop doing it.

And I also saw real review on boob job, good one. But no use for my eyes. LOL.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi everyone! Im due for a consultation this week, I'm nervous because I haven't been able to find any reviews and they are having an awesome sale for breast augmentation which is why Im looking to having done. If anyone has any info or reviews om breast augmentation I'd really appreciate it! Hopefully when I go for my consultation I can look around the clinic and get a feeling, i will let you all know for sure!

Hey ^^ I saw on their FB page that they offer free flights to foreigners doing augmentation if you are not from Korea. I dont know if they still do though?

I read a positive review on breast augmentation but it's not in english.
I am planning to do eyes and considered them as well. Please keep us updated as there is almost no info on them.
Could u tell us whether there were a lot of locals, how patients after surgery look like, just whatever you can see would be helpful ;)

• 3 weeks later...
Hi gilgracey, how did your consultation go at Hershe?

It's about three sister who did 100 procedures done over one year, "I saw a video in korean with locals doing surgeries there. But that was about those who can't stop doing it." That the video I was talking about. Each one of them, want to look like celebrity or barbie. And they want to look so people know that they had surgeries. 0_0

Thanks :smile:. Is there something wrong with their surgeries? Everyone in the video seems panick o_0

Nope, everything is fine. They are moaning becuz of pain. Later being asked whether it's the last one. One sister says that she is not gonna have any more and other two sis laugh on her. And one sis says she wanna her forehead even bigger (if i remember correctly) and that she wanna do more surgeries despite all the pain.

Hello everyone I totally forgot to post back but here I am. My consultation went great, I am actually having my breast augmentation done with them in 3 weeks, the clinic was very clean and I had a good vibe, i saw like 5 locals, It was a saturday so There wasn't much people. Im still nervous because I haven't found any bad reviews, I'm just trying to believe that that is actually a good thing since they claim to have 0% medical accidents. My surgeon spoke english but they also had a translator, I'm excited but nervous at the same time, I am really hoping that everything goes well! If anyone knows anything else please let me know!

I feel the same but I think they'll give you the price even if you don't make deposit ;)
Better make eye-to-eye consultation with doctor first.
Are u planning the trip this month?

That's a good idea. I actually read on another thread where someone mentioned bringing in a copy of the email so that they can't back out on the price but seeing how it's a promotion, it might not work with them. I'll still give it a try though .
I'm going at the end of August. I've set up a few consultations. Super excited and anxious. How about you? When are you going?

Oh, Im going late June, wanna try to have a consultation at Hershe, Item and two more clinics :smile: