BeautyHacker

HERSHE Plastic Surgery Clinic

Has anyone gotten any procedures or heard of good reviews for HERSHE Plastic Surgery Clinic?

I read positive reviews of the doctor being quite friendly and not pushy (I think it was Dr Park for rhinoplasty/eyes?) as well as celebrities getting procedures done there, but in terms of actual reviews of people getting procedures done there is really hard to find.

(This is the clinic: http://eng.hershe9.com/ https://www.facebook.com/HershePS)

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...
Would you be able to link me the article? Sounds interesting

My china friend told me they have good reviews in china forum but they are hell of an expensive. But then again, you need to see the real thing and not base on just words. We'll see if anyone has real time experience with them to share?

I saw their pictures and I actually like some of the eyes ^^ They look so so so perfect!!!!

• 1 year later...
Hi,
I've been interested in hershe as well but not much info on them. I looked through naver, google but found no reviews at all. If you wanna share info on them please pm me and I can also send what I've found =)

Hiya, honestly you are right, i been digging for them for months now. All i can find seem to be a guarantee of no accidents for 26 years and alot of certificates and registrations, which tbh put me more at ease and hence why i'm interested in them. There's a thread here that have blacklisted a bunch of clinics, which are like most of the clinics i know! So it really limit down clinics that haven't done a bad job. HERSHE have yet been mentioned, but is that good or bad lol ? Can that mean not many people go to them due to some reason? I know their prices are high, especially for someone like me who will need their foreign patient service. I can post you the prices they gave me if you would like. I am looking to have jawline reduction and double eyelid surgery. What i am worried about is the lack of before after for facial contour. I see alot of breast augmentations, lipos, skin treatments and some eyes. But not really any of jawline reduction. :shucks:
As for reviews....yea hell, either that HERSHE do jobs mostly for celebs so its all hushhush secret, or they just don't have alot of customers....