BeautyHacker

(V-line, Nose, Accu) My Consultation Experience with Girin, View, Namu

Hi,

Is Girin's dr certified? how about their facilities or emergency response team?Read about non certified ps doctors performing surgeries and patient dying, it's scary. Then there's also some clinic that offers rework if job is not well done. Does girin provide the above? Safety and assurance is important. Thanks.

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Rinda,

You said you had rhino done at Girin. Are you happy with the results? When did you do it? U mind sharing your pre and post photos just on the nose please?

Thanks in advance.

Hi,
I can send you by email. could you PM me about ur email address?

I tried to show my B&A picture through PM, but it was not work. I don't know why.
Please PM me your email

Hi thanks for sharing such an informative and useful experience. I'm actually going to have my surgeries with Dr Lee too tomorrow morning. I heard that Girin's Acculift was not good. I'm going for Acculift there too tomorrow, as I'm doing it with all other procedures together so to be able to haggle the price. But nervous with the Acculift and BA result. Do u mind me asking you, how's your Acculift result so far? Any sagging? Thank you very much. :smile:

Hi, do u mind to share with us your experience in Girin especially the BA? Girin is on my list when I go in March! Thanks alot! And speedy recovery!

Kakao: peachy35

Hi, Peachy35

I have no Kakao ID, PM me ur email address.