BeautyHacker

(V-line, Nose, Accu) My Consultation Experience with Girin, View, Namu

Congrats!

How is the clinic there? How many doctors? Any emergency supply?

Thanks.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey there, it has been a while since your surgery and curious to know how are you healing? I am planning to visit Girin in a few months and your information would be very helpful.

I am almost positive it was a promoter, because the English was similar in all the posts (similar grammar and wording), and all the posts went up around the same time frame.

What a pity :sad:(

I'd really like to find a Kakao group from PurseBlog like you've mentioned in your first tip, but I'm really unsure of how to find these? I've only just created an account on here, and although I'm well-researched for my surgery, I'm planning to go in November of this year and currently I'll be travelling alone. Do you have any advice for me? I'd really like to find some other people who may be going around the same time! :smile:

Avoid a clinic because it promotes itself? Then how would oversea customers like us know its existence? It could be the experiences are real, and Girin's english translator put them up. Until now, I've only seen positive reviews on Girin. And I know they are popular with locals.

I agree in that no, we shouldn't avoid Girin just because of this. Putting photos on Realself is the best way to gain more notice for a clinc.It doesn't require fancy advertising and marketing-smart.

I do not feel they are investing tons of money promoting itself. Anyone can place photos on realself-it is free. If it wasn't for those before and afters I would have probably not heard of them. Also, hearing favorable reviews in here does help.

Hi Rinda10,

Still have not received your photos. May I know if you have sent already. I pm you just now again my emai address.

Thanks so much in advance!

I received a Quote from the View and I am a bit worried:

Facial Contouring costs around; Jaw 7,000,000KW & Cheeks 7,000,000KW & Chin 7,500,000KW
From the photos alone, there may be a recommendation of Two-Jaw surgery or Protrusion correction
-Liposuction under the chin and along the jawline is proceeded with Acculift; costing around 2,400,000KW per area
-Fat graft is around 2,500,000KW per area and for full facial costing around 3,000,000KW

I know that this email is an overprice, but even if I tried to haggle 30% less, it would still be more than I am willing to pay.

• 3 weeks later...