BeautyHacker

My ps journey (p1)

Mm... I see that they have great results base on pictures shown. And Melissa (the English coordinator) is quite helpful but I didn't really like the vibes they were giving out ( I could be wrong and it is really up to individual, for me I just didn't like it.)

I don't wanna pass too much remarks since I don't have any friends who had their surgery done there nor do I have first hand experience with them (other than a short 1hr consultation)

But if you are comfortable with the doctors and what they have suggested, go ahead. Afterall, you are the one who's doing the surgery. You have to feel comfortable with them and that's all it matters. Haha

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's not just you. I felt the same way when I consulted there :sad:

Not that there's no progress. I did have progress from 120kg to 60kg to 75kg and now I am stuck at 90kg. FML. See what I mean? I am an emotional eater and there are just too many times I failed. But well oh well, I guess I'm happier now than I was before since I was sick back then with eating disorder.

I hope you will be happy with yourself too. Happiness from within is what matters most yea? Good luck on your goals!

oh if ure an emotional eater u can still easily out the weight back on. One of my close friends had full body lipo and within a year she ate herself to her original weight. Then she got a food slapper for a boyfriend who kept smacking them chocolate cookies out of her fingers and the weight is steadily going down again :smile:

Yes! I know right.... But as of now everything is under control. Telling myself this is a long way and I cannot afford to put back on all the weights. I'm gyming almost 4-5 days a week. Still balance....OMG! I think I need a boyfriend like hers.. Then maybe I will achieve my goals earlier than expected? Haha

My goal is to be 70kg natural no plastic surgery or drug :P
(I am guy 50kg)

Hi! Thanks for sharing your wonderful ps! It is very informative and I love your eyes!! Huge difference and yet natural looking! I'm planning to get my nose done and I'm looking around at different clinics. Do you mind sharing with me the front view of your nose and how much did you do it for? Thanks!! I wish you a speedy recovery! (;

Wish you a speedy recovery! A quick question though. The nose is only elongated? Do you see any difference? Because in the picture it looks almost the same! Not trying to say anything but just wondering :smile:

Eyes look amazing though! Very pretty! Sleepy look is gone!

You definitely can't afford to put on significant weight after lipo. There are plenty accounts of former patients gaining weight in weird places. It messes with your body's natural fat distribution.

Hahaha Thank you! How do i share my front view with you? Kakao or do you prefer me to post it up here?