BeautyHacker

My plastic surgery journey in Korea - Step-by-step

My surgery went really well , was soo nervous in the begining and thuogth it would be more painfull bjt luckly i had almost zero pain and it was so easy , so im pretty happy for now, but will get my stiches removed on monday so fingers cross :smile:)

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congrates! And thank you so much for sharing your journey .....despite all the misgivings and some scare experience some has gone thru, is sure refreshing and encouraging ESP for a Newfie like myself!

I just thoroughly enjoyed and taking notes rewarding your write up ! Yks again for being so candid too!

• 2 weeks later...
hi, are you in Korea now ? Can you please kaokao talk me, i am going in 2 days. I will leave on April 7. My user name is zz219

• 8 months later...
Thank you so much for sharing your exp, this is so valuable to us. I hope you will have a speedy recovery. Please keep us posted! If you don't mind, could you add me on kakao? my id is the same as the PF id.

I am planning for to go korea in feb 2016

I was quoted by JW beauty
USD $4300- $4700 for ptosis eyes- double eyelids correction incision method + EPI
Alar reduction+bridge+bulbous tip correction quoted about USD$4500-$5500

Does anyone have any experience with JW beauty or any other clinics to recommend which is cheaper but good?
And also they ask for a deposit for the surgery to secure the dates. Is it really necessary does anyone have experience that after consultation there is a long waiting time for surgery?

if you will visit Korea in feb, you don't need to pay deposit i guess.
I heard that from Feb to May is season off period :cool:

Is anyone have got surgery at ID Hospital ? I am interested to have surgery at that place but i wasn't sure that it's safe. I am emailed a lot of plastic surgery center in korea and only grand plastic surgery and id hospital who are replied me. I don't know why id hospital has quoted me so high compare with grand plastic surgery, i am also still don't know the average range for the each procedures. Does anyone have surgery at grand or id within this year ? I'd like to know if there was anyone can helped me. Thanks. ^^

Apologies for jumping into this thread, but I'm new so I couldn't start a new topic.

Hi everyone,

This could be a long shot but I'm hoping someone could share their experience. I have had a none surgical method blepharoplasty as my surgeon suggested that it was the best for me given my age ect. I am wanting to go back and get the surgical incision method as I now feel thats what I need. I am wondering if anyone has similar experience to me and they had no problems getting the surgical method whilst the stitches are still in place? I hope it makes sense and hopefully it will make it sense to someone who's had a similar procedure.

Also, second question. Anyone here have been or is planning on going to Japan for surgery??
Would love to hear from everyone about their experience.

Hello ! Thank you for sharing your experience. ^^ Please kindly tell me where do you stay ? You booked on airbnb, right ? Thanks.. :smile:

@LoveTravel, Hi I'm glad the surgery went well for you. When did you go? If I am planning to go to Korea for ps but i heard you have to pay a deposit first to secure the surgery dates. Can i pay after the consultation with doctors. If i'm planning to stay for a week, will i be able to book an appointment ?

That's just something some of the pushier clinics do. It's customary to do numerous consultations before choosing a clinic. I think if you come across as knowledgeable via email, they won't attempt those kind of things. However, some clinics have a standard response that they send regardless of where you are from. My email from The Line was exactly (word for word) what other wrote here.

@eurasianbeauty if that is the case, is it possible to book an appointment and have the surgery within the same week I'm there? Also I'm planning to go in the summer around june or july especially it's busy seasons so I'm scare it would be difficult.